#42 Adam Saad

Adam…Welcome to Hangar… Will love you to take on opposition

1 Like

He’s more aggressive than Conor with his running and he has a better knack of running behind the mark for a recieve. Conor will learn a bit playing next to him which is exciting

3 Likes

PASK

1 Like

will the lean be from the sheer speed of Saad running by him? Conner is pretty quick too IMO

1 Like

Very happy this is done.

The 2 main ones I wanted got here phew.
Stringer if he does too Is just the cherry on top.

Can’t wait for rd 1 next year now.

7 Likes

I’m glad we’ve got him. I especially like what the club says about his personal values and commitment to family.

1 Like

DKP, pls

1 Like

Very, very happy with this pick up. McKenna and Saad are going to be real difficult to stop. Saad was number 1 out of the 3 SSS’.

2 Likes

Can we reinstate “Speed Kills” sponsorship?

5 Likes

Welcome Adam Saad, a very exciting prospect indeed. It’s like EFC is reverting back to it’s Speed Kills era.
I haven’t been this excited since Willy ■■■■ and The Cocky turned up to play.
How does one live with a censored surname?
That should read Willy D.i.c.k.

2 Likes

just call him Willy Banana

This kids nickname has to be ‘happy’

1 Like

or Haappy

5 Likes

Welcome Adam Saad along with Devon to a proper football club, a hungry club, with real fans, lots of them, some that go back a few generations, lots of silverware, history, good facilities and after a dark period heaps to play for.

For the above reasons, I think these two will thrive. No disrespect to GWS previous two seasons, nor GC pitiful efforts to string a club together but welcome to the big stage.

8 Likes

Excellent work. He is a really exciting player, we are certainly doubling down on the run and gun gameplan.

jackets right now

32 Likes

One more Adrian and it’s all yours.

50 Likes

Might be time to upgrade the jackets for a cape instead by end of trade period.

IMG_5225

11 Likes

Before you know it, our supporters are going to stop calling us a ■■■■ club!!!

Gleeks & Hurls intercepting, Saad & Oirish running it out, Wall & Fanta screaming down the wing, JoeDan & Chooka clunking all day… oh my…

Adam Saad will be interviewed on trade radio any second now