#42 Adam Saad

Yep I agree. That’s why I don’t think he’s done. He’ll still be a very good, dangerous player, just not as much as he was.

1 Like

It’s far from being cooked like Nino is suggesting.

1 Like

I’ve got to say, this guy is terrible below his knees.

EFA.

One-handed efforts to pick up the footy look great on a highlights reel when it comes off. But man it looks bad when it doesn’t.

Soft as butter. Shirked multiple contests. Worse than Zaka in that regard.

2 Likes

Weren’t you lot saying he was a bargain and could be the best pick up out of the three S’s

I wasn’t. It was always Smith hands down.

1 Like

if they can honestly say he wasnt playing injured today then that will do me…

Least of our fking worries

he rolled his ankle badly last week late in the last. prolly shouldn’t have been playing, but who else do they have.

Looks to have dropped a couple of kilos from his playing weight of previous seasons, may of lost a little strength of thats the case.

Redman for starters

Disappointing to date. I suspect it has something to do with Essendon’s new and (not so) “improved” defensive adjustment. He becomes (providing he can find some form) critically important with McKenna about to miss weeks with his misplaced show of affection

Very underwhelming start with us. He’d want to stop shirking contests, it looks bad

1 Like

*notwithstanding that he kept the best small forward in the comp goalless in Round 1. Crucifying anyone in our back 6 on the last couple of weeks is utterly ridiculous.

**Except Brown. He is a ■■■■■■■ turnip, cannon into the Sun immediately!

2 Likes

He is the archetypal Run-n-Gun turnover player.

Hit n miss, always will be.

1 Like

Loved his speed and dash and play on at Gold Coast.

Not sure what happened?

Mate he’s doing exactly now what he did at GC. Put his best bits into a youtube compliation from the year and he’ll look great, but he’s mostly a 10-15 possession player with a run or two per game.

3 Likes

I thought he was one of our best last Sunday.