#42 Adam Saad

He’s definitely a bit down on run compared to last year, but it’s only three games in so it’s not much of a sample size. Seems to be taking off into traffic a bit less, which is frankly good if he’s just being more sensible about when he does it.

Agree cant go fast all the time needs to pick and choose when it’s the right time.

Some might even say he’s TOO fast.

1 Like

His attacking flair has been beaten out of him by the new game plan. I thought he was one of the more exciting players in the comp last year would love to see him bring that this week.

This is what I reckon…in a strange way I hope his problem has been shirking contests and it’s not just that he’s terrible below his knees, which it looked like a couple of times.
Either way, he needs to fix it asap.

So far this season he has made Colyer look like he has clean hands picking up the footy. Just another absolute panic merchant.

tbf he wasn’t the only player who fumbled all game had plenty of team mates

1 Like

Saady.

Needs a ‘Line in the Saad moment.’

3 Likes

Seriously though, he’s been much better defensively than I expected, but worse offensively.

Still, early days, and there is clearly plenty to work with.

5 Likes

Agree

And I think the ankle was problematic on Sunday

He’s one with an excuse

Think he is carrying that ankle injury.

1 good game, 1 average game, 1 poor game.

Hopefully he bounces back.

So you’re saying Saad is too fast.
Got it :slight_smile:

farkin beaten again

No one will ever say you’re too fast then!

Thought he was much better today. Very unlucky to get pinged holding the ball i thought.

1 Like

Very.

Kicked the goal as well.

Guarantee if that if that was Dangerfield it would be goal of the round and not even thought of being HOB.

4 Likes

Outright cheating calling that htb opposition players do that all the time

3 Likes

I would expect that to be called holding the ball every time.

1 Like

Another solid defensive game, only this time, he also hit the offence as well.

I like him.

4 Likes