#42 Adam Saad

Of the three S’s I had seen Saad the least.

Has truly surprised me just how good he is.

1 Like

His strength in the hips, and power in the legs to break tackles is freaking amazing.

I heard commentators saying; 'West Coast were down because they couldn’t stick their tackles".

No. Wrong. The strength of Saad and McKenna to break tackles at speed was devastating. West coast were outplayed at home, with a full strength team (minus the forwardline).

1 Like

Scintilla
1d
It’s not just the wheels, but what also stands out to me is the clean pick ups off the deck!
Outstanding.

I’ve just started to realise how many weapons he has. New he was fast and provided run but didn’t know he was such a good kick considering how fast he runs. Also he’s really strong in the contest which I really like. He really could be AA on a flank or back pocket. Equally good at either roles.

1 Like

He just keeps getting better each week. Such a weapon.

Gets a lot of “fark off…” exclamations from me, in the sense that he takes on and completes near-impossible things regularly.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Simpson had no alternative but to tag put a hard tag on him, totally sacrificing a forward . I think the WCE kid was punching him ( known in CH7 circles as “putting work into him”) behind play, but CH7, the Umpires and the AFL chose to ignore it. Saad was really really angry at that kid.

1 Like

I hate quoting the wrong post.

1 Like

This is what I was envisioning in the farken preseason.

Star

ftfy

Saad coming up as a Guest on FUTURE STARS, … few minutes

1 Like

■■■■ yeah Adam Saad, love watching this guy play

3 Likes

You’re boy?

Day dot ivski

Pellitis?

1 Like

Apparently Saad has 10 bounces today and North had 5 altogether

13 Likes