#42 Adam Saad

Only back pocket getting tagged - has to be AA with a strong finish to the season.

1 Like

Oh how I wish there was a cousin-cousin rule

that shepherd by Tippa was outstanding

6 Likes
4 Likes

Imagine if Langford had just swung around and booted the goal, place would have gone off!

1 Like

It would have been NUTS.
And with the roof closed.

Although if that older couple kissed on Kiss Cam - that may have been louder.*
*seriously though - can they fark off with pressuring people to kiss.

10 Likes

Has done everything we have wanted of him this year. A massive recruitment coup.
Has a deadset weapon of half back. I have also noticed the opposition trying to get in his head the last two weeks.

1 Like

why is nothing being made about walla just shutting the door on kayne turner?

10 Likes

Freakshow.

Poor mans Dalgleish

5 Likes

Is great when he has the ball, but is equally as ground when the opposition have the ball. His spoiling is top notch

5 Likes

Because what the hell is a kayne turner?

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve seen a player run over 20 metres like that to shepherd for a team mate since 2001.

7 Likes

It’s those 1%s that are making a difference, and so good to see. You notice how hard they are running to offer an option, rather than standing still for a contest. We have definitely clicked and are playing as a team. Behind the head handballs and the teammate is there. Good teams do that kinda stuff, and now so are we.

5 Likes

Oh the nostalgia!!!

3 Likes

Depends where you live. Suffice to say it’s a bit weird and just generally not a good idea.

6 Likes

I mentioned it last week (shameless self promotion) but he is our only realistic AA chance.

I think he is more than a chance. He is building a bit of a cult following in the media now as well. The hype train is gonna be full real soon.

In another month someone in the media is gonna call him the best small defender in the comp. Lingy and Darcy will then play swords to determine who can say the nicest things about him.

1 Like

thought he was just a one trick extremely fast pony, but the way he gets back to cut off and spoil balls going fwd

whattaguy

Jesus that would have been insane the roof would have been blown off.

With Essendon being in the midst of a patch of winning form, I suspect it is the most successful period of his AFL career…that must be a pleasant change! Hope it makes him really happy!

3 Likes