#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - joining Tiwi Bombers

I love tippa as much as the next guy, but when we play decent opposition and he can’t run out a game and Davey and Menzie don’t give much at this stage…the ball just keeps coming out as quickly as it goes in. Would love to see a Guelfi, Tippa and one of Davey or Menzie forwardline, as the smalls

1 Like

What evidence is there of this?

In the last minute he hit a contest hard, at full pace.
Then kept moving and got into the perfect position for the Stringer pass.

8 Likes

Yep…in fact running out a game is not the issue at all on the evidence from Sat. His touch is not where it was, but I don;t think fitness is an issue

1 Like

Fitness isn’t an issue because the team is doing a great job of rotating all the smalls on the ground. Walla, Menzie, Snelling and Davey were all running hard all game as they were kept fresh.

Of course I unfortunately saw it! Are you ok mate?

Ok mate.

3 Likes

Andy McGrath’s interview with Tippa is a good listen.

10 Likes

sounds like Davey Jr harassed him every day of his trip to come back to footy

legend

31 Likes

When he said ‘Junior’, I wasn’t quite sure if he meant Alwyn or possibly Zach Merrett.

1 Like

Notice most our forwardline in the bottom six players including the subs?

What does it mean to you Boris?

A post was merged into an existing topic: The sooking about “woke” thread

Very true!!

Not a crack at Tippa but once he loses his weight he will be a complete weapon again, he would have dived for that kick from Martin usually

1 Like

Just asking a serious question. I am not familiar with the data and where you got it from.

Tippa’s a ■■■■■■ gun. KEEP

13 Likes

I see 24 score involvements with 12 tackles inside 50

3 Likes

33 posts were split to a new topic: The sooking about “woke” thread

He’s getting better every outing

1 Like

Doesn’t even make me angry anymore.

I just feel really sorry for @brady. Sounds like he’s got problems that need fixing way before you offer education or facilitation into how important ■■■■ like this really is.

Sheedy help reinvent this club into a powerhouse for first Aussies but under well meaning but distracted boards it lapsed into an indigenous backwater.

Really distressing to see stuff like that.

Hope you get life back on track man.

2 Likes

Afl website…but this isnt a reflection in Tippa i can see the improvement each game…although its small steps, but we have Davey and Menzie not giving us scoreboard pressure right now. Stringer is too inconsistent. Can we beat the teams around us, yeah sure. Can we push the top sides? I dont think so

1 Like