#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

TIPPA. BELIEVE.
Everything is better with more TIPPA. BELIEVE.

Still smiling after watching that - just love him. Can anyone give me the link to that video? (The 2016 highlights)

When I was at training the other day I notice Raz likes to go the full “Wallaby” when calling his name during drills haha.

When I was at training the other day I notice Raz likes to go the full "Wallaby" when calling his name during drills haha.

They’re more formal in SA than us eastern staters.

When I was at training the other day I notice Raz likes to go the full "Wallaby" when calling his name during drills haha.

Immigrants not convicts

Immigrants not convicts

Only because the Poms realised that sending convicts to SA was cruel and inhuman punishment, and the convicts were begging to be executed instead.

Immigrants not convicts

Only because the Poms realised that sending convicts to SA was cruel and inhuman punishment, and the convicts were begging to be executed instead.

What ever helps you sleep at night Al…

Immigrants not convicts

The corpse barrel stuffing and zoophilia came later.

Immigrants not convicts

The corpse barrel stuffing and zoophilia came later.

It’s not just Queensland then?

Bombers scored from 58% of Tippa’s kicks inside 50 - the highest % of the top 250 kicks inside.

Saw him at trading Wednesday.

Gonna kick 40 in 2017.

https://twitter.com/McTipungwuti43/status/811420098632171520

First we had the bromance between Zach and Joe and now Walla and Harts!

Good to see the team building strong bonds.

Fridge and Hams would’ve been epic.

I reckon Walla was trying to do an “■■■” “How excitement!” face, and may have unwittingly just produced his “O” face instead.

Awks!

Still freakin’ awesome how he’s gone from “just barely rookied” to three year senior contract.

Nothing will make up for the heartbreak of Tate & Tommy being torn from each other’s arms.

Nothing will make up for the heartbreak of Tate & Tommy being torn from each other’s arms.

Nothing can come between a fireman and his Bell.

Love how Walla’s mum is full lid off about him, Always saying things like you haven’t seen anything yet.

Gets me moist.

Who?