#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

We need to move him up the ground in tigh games, team know to drag him away from the game and block him or he will destroy you. We are not helping him by being so stagnant in coaching.

Sure. Thatā€™s half the game, and that never seems to vary for him, which is good.
Be nice to have him get involved on the attacking side, too.
When he does get involved both ways, we tend to win.

I find it frustrating too. I think he works hard every week but it only seems to pay off half the time. Half the team was worse than him last night though.

1 Like

The new Gladstone Small. Umpires say he has no neck.

2 Likes

0.0 in six loses. We just need him to kick a point and we win.

2 Likes

Actually he does a lot more stuff than people see particularly in the packs. He is getting fitter and fitter. Iā€™d be interested to know how many kms he runs.

1 Like

We win when he kicks a goal, it is science.

How are we supposed to win if he isnā€™t playing?

Seriously though, if we had anyone capable of laying 8 tackles, including 3 inside F50 and apply 25 pressure acts waiting in the twos, then they would likely already be playing.

1 Like

Another of your really dumb posts.

Do you watch games or just look at player stats ?

Definitely down the last couple of weeks, I do think our ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  forward structure hurts him and the fact we dont have any big KPF to draw a contest for him to crumb etc

Certainly an issue that he has been goalless the last 3 weeks but did lay 10 tackles verse Sydney.

Back him in, his form will return

The streak continues

1 Like

Was hilarious when he got his first, everyone in the crowd knew we were home.

2 Likes

We should try and create more goals for him

3 Likes

I was listening to 3AW streaming and even the commentators said the same thing when he kicked the first goal. They said that should be game over, we can all go home now :joy:

3 Likes

We should try and get the ball in his hands more full stop.

2 Likes

He seems to have regained some form. Great!

Hopefully it carries over for the coming weeks.

Tippa needs to be consistent

He needs to play like that all the time and more pressure in forwardline in particular

Iā€™ve said this before, but I think he needs to be a bit more interested in getting a few ā€œcheapā€ kicks. He just isnā€™t a great off-ball runner - and when the sideā€™s not going well he gets sucked even deeper into the packs.
Canā€™t fault that endeavour, but needs to be tempered. Heā€™s too good a ball user to not be getting it in his hands.

6 Likes

The pressure is always there IMO. Itā€™s his kicks and goals which drop.

1 Like