#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

I want this as my ringtone! Fantastic!

1 Like

No, that’s the first I’ve heard of them. I have heard he likes to play at the MCG though:

4 Likes

That Walla song is superb. What a tune!

1 Like

Ha, easy to blow minds here. Soooooo…

TIPPA = Houlahan — doesn’t get enough touches, does some specky stuff, really good at converting the opportunities… do a straight swap and improve both teams!

Is due to fire up. Lock in 3 goals against GWS

Best Essendon song since

8 Likes

Wat

2 Likes

Downhill skier.

I know these guys and actually manage a couple of them in our sales team. Absolute legends - two of them are brothers and such great lads.

They’re in total shock with how quickly the video has blown up - they were ecstatic that Walla and his management approved of the video and they’ve been getting calls from Channel 7 today re playing the song in the post-game coverage on Thursday night!

Really rapt for them.

They’ve got a song about Richo as well that they’ll release later on and it’s friggin hilarious. :slightly_smiling_face:

29 Likes

Give our congratulations to them - that’s a great song!

Best Essendon song since “The Best You’ve Ever Seen” by Stodgewood.

9 Likes

I don’t want to exagerate, but this is the best thing that I have ever seen, heard, or experienced in my life, or that I am aware of from any time in recorded history.

17 Likes

Don’t want to exaggerate either, but I’ll be staggered if this doesn’t win a Grammy.

8 Likes

Haha that was really good. Sounded like something from the 1970’s

1 Like

But what is the right price?
You won’t get a 1st rounder for him and very unlikely to get a second rounder. But what is a 3rd rounder worth to us? Not much

Lol! Trade tippa.
Wash your mouth out with soap.
I agree he may need a spell to find some form, but trading him is Farcarlton/Eddie Betts type stupidity.

17 Likes

11/10

1 Like

20 Likes

Hi Burgo, can I please buy a hyphen?

6 Likes

Anthony McDonald Tippungwuti likes this!

1 Like

The song is in Apple Music:

44%20am

7 Likes