#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Racist!

1 Like

Our best small forward ever!?

1 Like

And @Humble_Minion.

In all fairness I think @Reboot mainly questioned his fitness when he was playing vfl.

1 Like

The crowd went so nuts when he kicked his 6th goal you would’ve thought that it was the match winner. That’s how popular he is.

2 Likes

Imgur

13 Likes

You looking for this chestnut from the Lid Off thread??

Well owned though @rossoneri

2 Likes

No, because it’s in the lid on thread for a reason, you need to get up to speed with that thread and the lid off thread.

Pretty sure in the other Tippa thread (?) I said he was VFL standard at best

1 Like

Those goals in the last quarter you just knew he would win the one on one and goal. He is my favourite Essendon player. What a legend.

1 Like

His 5th goal was incredible. Got the ball on the HBF and kept running all the way and ended up with the free kick. Great kick too

3 Likes

Best kick in the team, at goal or in general play. Just doesn’t waste it. After 12 possessions and 0 goals across the first 2 games he has responded superbly. The way we play we get a lot of “over the back” goals and Walla is going to get a lot of those. He just makes you smile when he gets the ball, the reception he gets whenever he goes anywhere near it is at Longy levels.

1 Like

He had point assists . Not his fault others can’t kick straight .

His kicking both field and goal never seems to go out of touch. Thats been consistent with him since day one.

Just needed to find a way to get his hands on enough footy.

Did that today and wow.

1 Like

He’s amazing.

43 is the perfect number for him

2 Likes

I don’t think I have seen a player execute the drop punt on the run as good as this bloke.

He just doesn’t miss when kicking for goal.

It was like shelling peas to him.

I have not seen a more complete performance from a small forward in my lifetime.

1 Like

A highlight from a few years back.

13 Likes

A gut running Walla… somebody hold me.

Poetry today.

I wonder if mentoring Mossie has helped him step it up to this new level. I’m really looking forward to watching those 2 boys play a game together.

2 Likes

It’s amazing to think back and whenever he lines up on those tight angles, I don’t get stressed out at all, he just gives you confidence he will kick the goal every time.

I haven’t felt that sure about an EFC player kicking goals from anywhere for a long time.

2 Likes

I think this is our biggest since Carlisle kicked 8 against the Bulldogs in 2014.

4 Likes

Has kicked 11 goals 1 behind from set shots this year.

On triple m they were saying he goes at 70% for his career which is better than Lockett

7 Likes