#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

9 Likes

Thanks Stendahl!
:clap:

I love you TippaWalla.

The 2 FC guy’s sitting behind me, hung $h1t on you from the time one of their players chased you down til THAT goal.

That run and goal towards to end was the perfect response. They promptly left. :grinning:

10 Likes

Also Raz’s ping :cry:

1 Like

Lost my voice today and all I screamed was TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

1 Like
6 Likes
12 Likes

Just casually wins game off own boot against rivals to keep us in finals can we name a wing after him or something

Tippa.

5 Likes

I hope he becomes so good every other team hates the red and black. He is wonderful to watch and is only going to get better as time goes on. Go…Tippppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. You are a star and a wonderful young man.

2 Likes

Lovett-like excitement from fans when he even goes near it, but even more so.

Made for finals/pressure

2 Likes

Has anyone met anyone (non-racist) who doesn’t like TIPPA, or is even just neutral on him?

I’ve lost count of the opposing fans who have unprompted volunteered that he’s freakin’ awesome. Moreso than any other Bomber I recall, and I’m moderately old.

10 Likes

Yeah I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like Tippa, I know a helluva lot of people who wished he played for their team.

5 Likes

Tell me why in the last qtr Green takes that shot from the pocket, hitting the post, instead of hand balling to Walla 15 out?

Walla hits that every single time.

Others have alluded to Green being a selfish player, nothing to do with Tippa.

I felt abit of Andrew Lovett in his performance today, much like he used to consistently destroy Carlton.

6 Likes

Did anyone find it strange David King calling Tippa “brother” two or three times in the post game interview…?

6 Likes

Obviously Green is a white supremacist

8 Likes

Was the difference between winning and losing today.

1 Like

Not sure Lovett ever reached Tippa levels.

9 Likes

How good is that photo?

2 Likes