#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Is that what you heard?

1 Like

This could be the silliest thing I’ve ever heard.

2 Likes

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/uploads/default/original/2X/e/e3c0bef7337d92e8f405cf384d7b54577a433f64.png

1 Like

Just a star, we would be stuffed without him

Maybe the know-it-all should go back and watch Tippa’s goal in the port game when Joey lifted him up for a huge bear hug.

1 Like

My parents (who hate Essendon and everything to do with Essendon) love him. My mum is actually IN love with him.

A Blitzer criticised Walla for potentially being caught out of position by running forward for that last goal. On watching it a dozen times, nah Walla was in perfect position.

Watch in the clip how Walla is just inside the rear part of the centre square jogging the direction of Heppel’s kick and assessing the outcome of the one on one tussle with Stewart. After Stewart wins control of the ball and the camera pans back out, have a look at where Walla has run to and the speed at which he is travelling.

That is just great play all round, great running and positioning by Walla and well done to Stewart on winning possession and then placing a near perfect long pass to a fast moving target.

12 Likes

BS. That troll must not have seen when Tippa came off for a breather (perhaps after kicking first goal) Raz in tracksuit and busted hammy gets up off bench and limps forward and is all over Tippa. I also saw a low key triple movement hand slapping routine between him and JD at one point.

2 Likes

Exactly

Thats what you get at Big Footy…

1 Like

I suppose the fact that he was 100 metres from everybody when he kicked the goal had nothing to do with it.

2 Likes

Love the grin on the umpire’s face as he looks straight at Walla while giving the all-clear after the first goal.

3 Likes

His first goal is the top-ranked highlight for the week on the AFL site. Betts gets second.

i remember somebody said in a pre-season training report that tippa does 6 impossible things before breakfast

believe it now

2 Likes

If Tippa isn’t picked as one of the “Monday Heroes” on AFL 360, I will march down to Fox Footy and start a riot!!

Unless it’s cold and raining. Then I’ll just complain about it on here.

8 Likes

Reckon he is a chance to make the AA Squad - His numbers stack up well for a small forward.

2 Likes

Weird thing, and somewhat ironic, this thread does not show up in my list, I have to search for it

accidentally unwatched it?

Nah, as in doesn’t show up in latest posts