#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

His left foot is easily as good as his right, it is actual sublime poetry watching him kick a footy.

6 Likes

The anticipation was audible, then a roar went up as he kicked it.

Lol, ā€¦ I said exactly those words at the time.

1 Like

He had a left footer to tbell in the corridor in the third which was just exquisite

14 Likes

Love Tippa, really hoping to see the ball in his hands a bit more next week. He is the spark when the other boys drop off.

7 Likes

Ivan I reckon that kick is the best kick this season in any game given the risk and pressure wrong foot. That was incredible skill.

1 Like

Should we go full-Hawthorn and complain that Tippa was robbed for not getting goal of the year?

Make that x2 for his unbelievable goals against Port and Blues.

(+ Buddy ran too far).

8 Likes

I think the problem might be: how many award Essendon players get?

6 Likes

Itā€™s got me absolutely stuffed what is so good about that Franklin goal.

Christ almighty, the McKenna goal on the same weekend was better for starters. Thereā€™s probably been 100 better goals this year

3 Likes

Itā€™s hard to run in a straight line into 100m of open space without needing to bounce more than once every 25m while a plodder chases you.

9 Likes

I think Walla is a player the umpires donā€™t favour. He had a great goal taken off him for running too far when he would have been well shy of the distance covered by Franklin. Also regularly gets his head ripped off in front of goal for no free.

3 Likes

Agree.

Franklinā€™s same old, same old.

Not only was McKenna running full tilt, bouncing it at full tilt, he kicked the goal full tilt and then he just kept on running.

Not that Iā€™m biased at all. :grinning:

2 Likes

start him in the middle

time to mindfuck sydney.

Its not only Walla they donā€™t like, its anyone with a red and black jumper!!!.

3 Likes

McKenna also had to kick over some players whereas Franklin had an open goal to kick it with less pressure.

1 Like

Also you could see the afterburner tail behind Conor

4 Likes

Team rule: DO NOT KICK THE BALL IN THE AIR TO TIPPA IN A ONE ON ONE CONTEST!!!

4 Likes

why not? His one on one contested marking had dramatically improved, and if he doesnā€™t mark it, he dances around anyone on a one on one

Tippa

But they do it every farking week. Do it to parish as well. Drives me insane. Iā€™d prefer they just grubber it.

3 Likes