#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

If it was based on one game, fair call.

It was spread across the whole season. He is a gun, no doubt, but his performance in big games (Anzac Day, Dream Time and Final - to name a few) was sub-par, that’s all.

2 Likes

Yes, it is ever so slightly concerning that he’s gone missing on the big stages a couple of times, it’s a shame because everything about Walla screams big game and big moment player. Not sure if it is just him feeling a little overrawed by occassions or just the opposition monitoring him a little more closely because they know he is a matchwinner.

the way raz and co burned him again and again by kicking it too low or not high enough you can’t blame him for having no impact, every kick in his direction was to his opponents advantage, you’d just about pack up and go home at that point would have been really frustrating for walla

2 Likes

Put him on the wing next week. Always looks better when getting it between the 50’s and hitting guys in the chest

Ummm

10 Likes

Hurley’s waiting for the asada bust at swans headquarters tomorrow to rule them ineligible for the next final, so we will have to play.
#InsideKnowledge

He was front and centre of putting the pies away on Anzac Day. Exquisite turn and inboard kick on the wing led to agoal and big run down tackle led to a goal iirc

7 tackles on ANZAC day…throw in the 2 bits you talked about, not sure how/why people think he had a bad game. Just because he didn’t kick a goal?

2 Likes

80,000 people lost their ■■■■ over TIPPA on ANZAC Day:

1 Like

I think anzac day is actually a good example of what you want from tippa when hes not getting the ball heaps (for a small forward anyway)

Great highlights package of Walla from this year.

15 Likes

Wow!! At least 3 goals of the year there! He is such a talent! Will be even better next year- hard to imagine!! Thanks for posting.

3 Likes

Soooo… I’ve just watched the Joe D and TIPPA highlight reels… and I reckon that even without adding anyone (e.g. Stringer) that our forward line can definitely improve in 2018.

We’re gonna sell McLauchlan his million tickets, and more.

8 Likes

7th in the B+F two years in a row.

1 Like

I see you like to ■■■■ Carlton…

2 Likes

Revised intro video Bomber TV: out go Joe D and Fanta-see-a, but you stay right where you are in the main event slot, TIPPA.

Is money.

Jeez ! What a fantastic highlights package ! Unbelievable stuff from Walla.

Thanks for posting it, Warlock_Paul — I’d have missed it otherwise.

He’s so good clubs would kill to have him.

TIPPA continuing to dominate Masten after the tackle. Tries to fight back. Nope.

Love it.

McDonald-Tippingwuti