#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Didn’t get it wob?

The freaky hairs are all genius’ (genii?) and the clean cut crew are all serial killers.

Made a fine point on the whole “Must have good clean hair cut to be good person/footyer” spiel I thought.

But do you care if they come from a good family?

Blitz is a weird joint.

Or if they laugh at a mates joke after a loss?

There are some things that are just beyond the pale, …

Kyle Langford look-a-like on the bottom row.

3 Likes

I don’t presume to differentiate between ‘good’ and ‘not so good’ families.
As to what I suspect is your hidden question, a criminal family that makes well from the plight of others is another matter.

This is a thread about Tippa whose father abandoned him (and I believe he is deceased) and whose biological mother also left him to fend for himself. I’m glad that didn’t happen to me. Tippa is a deadset legend no matter how he wears his hair.

13 Likes

Was just being facetious. Just running through the list of BS that gets thrown about when judging a player.

Sensible haircut
Good family
Private schoolboys

All the :horse_racing: ■■■■

Absolutely wrapt to have this guy at the club.
Fantastic role model in so many ways. He will also bring in a bucket load of cash in merch, I know my kids love him.

2 Likes

Happy now Catherine?
Blitz as you know it has been restored.

TIPPA can wear his hair anyway he wants as far as I am concerned.

Funny we should be talking about his hair. Just after Tippa was rookied, I had a good chat to him at a club function and suggested to him that if others put pressure on him to change his haircut, he should not change it.

1 Like

Selwood a top role model for the kids though, just ask bruce spankavainy. Teaching future generations how to exploit the rules of the game, and get brain damage all at the same time. Fark I hate Selwood.

9 Likes

Tippa is more skilled than Orazio. And that’s saying something.

(EDIT: That’s not the same thing as saying he’s a better player)

1 Like

I think Raz and JoeDan go toe to toe on raw talent ability. I think they are the 2 biggest talents on the list.

Can add Stringer to that now.

2 Likes

Tippa may be the silkiest player on our list, but I do recall a handful of times of him just loosing his footing when wide open in space. I reckon he’s going to go to another level again this year.

1 Like

FogDog said we shouldn’t draft TIPPA because he fell over once.

4 Likes

I regret everything.

2 Likes

Have you ever seen how embarrassing it is when joe plays for free kicks constantly too?

Selwood is a gun and I fking love the way he plays. I wish we had him. I don’t know what the obsession people have with needing to find a reason to hate certain players who are absolute jets

6 Likes

Ducking his head & using his arms/shoulders to manoeuvre his neck below the tackler’s arms to turn a legit tackle into a high tackle are Selwood’s modus operandi for getting frees.
I hate seeing anyone do this because it’s not only dangerous, it’s totally against the spirit of our game (cheating) & a really poor example for kids to see.
The fact that Selwood does it all the time & the maggots continually fall for it, is what I hate.
It’s not a matter of “needing to find a reason to hate” him.
He just needs to stop continually cheating for frees or for the maggots to stop farking paying frees for ducks.

8 Likes