#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

I’m going to assume you are baiting me.

1 Like

I really hope so

1 Like

No. I’m just convinced that “supplements” were part of nearly every Flag side for the decade or more before the saga, and Fat Vlad was aware of it, and hated “Phys Eder’s”… and he wanted to make it a legacy to end it all before he left, and that was the motivation behind the set up.

Why else would he approve us employing Dank, when he was aware of why he was sacked by GC?

It doesn’t mean Geelong technically “cheated”, maybe they were instructed to “Toe the line, but not step over it”, when they were there, as Hirdy instructed, (and all evidence bore out was the case), but they very well may have.

Who would know? Dank wasn’t involved for his good looks.

3 Likes

Had to console himself with more free kicks per game than any other year of his career.

They clearly only won the 2009/11 flags because of the deliberate rushed behind rule.

1 Like

They most certainly where a very good team, but none the less they exploited the rules, to gain an advantage. A very big one at that

Of course they where using supplements we where one of the last teams to the party in this regard.

The AFL investigated this issue and found that no other club was currently involved or ever had been involved in the use of unlawful supplements.

Don’t you read the papers?

4 Likes

Actually all of the supplements are “lawful”, they’re just not allowed in sport if somebody says you have had them.

Walla?

4 Likes

This!!!

That other topic of conversation that has oozed its way into this thread needs to move to another thread or die.

2 Likes

It’d be interesting to see the breakdown of what his frees were this year vs. the last few.

Did the club no get the memo that the AFL were carcking down on supplements? The other 17 teams were smart and stopped what ever supp programs they were using but the idiots at our club decided it’s ok and kept going.

This thread needs to be cleansed with fire.

What, the documentation their “integrity” officer “found” a few years later?

We know for a fact, from the AFL’s “audit” (unverified survey), that in 2013 (I.e. after we’d kicked Dank and Robinson out) that at least 12 clubs had BOTH poor processes and were using “good stuff”.

Probably more, given that audit and later revelations showed that, for example, Melbourne lied to the AFL/had no idea what they were doing.

4 Likes

TIPPA.

3 Likes

Walla!

Tony Maca - TippaWallawuti.

I overheard a bloke at trining today say he just got a new dog and called it Orazio Anthony McDonald.

5 Likes

The polished man socks say Walla so that’s good enough for me, though I know I’ll still be yelling out TIPPA reflexively whenever he gets the ball. Old habits…

1 Like