#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Are they ready?

4 Likes

This guy is elite.

He is going to rip games apart this year.

His tackling and harassment of defenders is second to none in the AFL.

1 Like

Looks better than last year.
Also, can force the opposition to kick the way we want it to, just by standing in the right spot.

The most exciting part of our super forward line, is that despite how good they all were last year, you wouldn’t think any of them had ‘career-best’ seasons.

Joe, Fanta and Tippa all have substantial potential left to realise, Hooker could clearly improve and even Stewart has the potential to increase his output.

When you add the goal kicking ability of Stringer and Smith… Boy, this has the makings of one of the great all time forward lines, and Tippa is massive part of it.

13 Likes

His deltoid to bicep ratio is off the charts. Will not be able to tackle him.

I thought he was a little bit rusty yesterday. And still he was excellent and disposal absolutely elite. They played him in a couple of centre clearances and when he got his hands on it he just waltzed through the congestion.

Was great in the intraclub match. Would love to see him 70 / 30 fwd / mid. Get him around the ball more often. Easily my fav player.

The tackle on hind in front of the bbq. ROFL.

l managed to meet and greet Walla as l left yesterday. He was standing in the doorway, wanting to go, so l didn’t hold him up, just long enough to shake his hand and wish him well. He is going to storm the league this season. Go Walla.

6 Likes

Turns out even in AFLX our players still love kicking the ball on Walla’s head.

Some things never change

FFS

5 Likes

Thought he did an admirable job of replacing Alwyn Davey at CHF.

4 Likes

Yep good call.

And they get to play together for years and create that ‘6th sense’ the Cats had in their premiership years from playing together for so long.

2 Likes

Some interesting thoughts from Skipworth about Tippa.

4 Likes

I can’t work out if he didn’t hear the question or is just taking the ■■■■

Clearly it’s “what is Shaun’s best position?”

I think the boys at BomberTV are taking the wee

haha. Yep. I just listened to it on the club website and I agree they definitely say Shaun.

or maybe it was…

Joke

conjunct/aboods’ heads.

Thanks for putting the auto-captions on. I’ve asked the club to turn the auto captions on several times for a long time now and they haven’t turned them on, which is really annoying.

At least they have started captioning some short videos, which is a start.

Interesting you mentioned that the reporter said Shaun not Walla like it was captioned, though.

1 Like

l watched our two games. The only real benefit l can see from this form of the game going forward, is as an exercise on improving foot skills in a match play situation.

1 Like