#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

… improving foot skills in a match play situation where disposal is under little pressure and there is loads of space both for yourself, and your potential targets.

I don’t see much value at all.

2 Likes

After seeing how bad some of our foot skills were, it is the only conclusion l can see as to why we would even bother to continue playing this form of the game.

Have a feeling he’s really ready to set the comp on fire. This is his year

3 Likes

If he improves on his 1.5 goals a game from last year I’ll be pretty happy.

I’m pretty certain he can continue to improve.

I’m not sure that he has that next level to go to though. More incremental improvement now. I still feel he is endurance limited. Perhaps because success in his role requires so many repetitive 100% efforts.

If he manages the same step up in performance year on year as he has managed the last few years we are in for a hell of a show though.

Already elite as a pressure forward and for inside 50 delivery.

As we increase our inside 50 numbers via improved midfield performance he should also lift his goal tally also. It’s actually exciting to think that our already high scoring fwd line is going to lift further.

3 Likes

Crameri, Hurley, Carlisle, Monfries, Davey, Lovett, Winderlich, Moorcroft, Rioli…

These are just some of the guys who never kicked more goals in a season* than Tippa did last year.

Caracella did only once, and that was by 1 goal. If Tippa improves even slightly on last year, he starts hitting Mercuri numbers.

• Crameri and Monfries did, but not with us, so fark them.
8 Likes

Imagine how many extra goals he’d have got if they bombed it on his head instead of Green’s.

1 Like

Oh, and at first glance of the stats, I initially thought he had both Caracella and Mercuri covered, so the original list was far more impressive than the one I ended up with.

But what about Reimers?

I recall him being fairly ordinary in the pre-season comp last year and being a bit concerned yet when the real stuff started he turned it on!

Given that he has done every session over the summer and therefore had a chance to improve his tank even further, I’m excited about how good he can be!!

8 Likes

We did in that game against the Swans last year where we lost by a point.

KB is still on
I stopped watching that show when he went on it

He is actually the worst person. KB that is.

Tippas the best one

1 Like

Sounds like attempt/episode 623 of the KB still trying to stay relevant to footy saga.

Another fail.

I understand the reasons why, and I wouldn’t expect otherwise, but am I the only one who feels a bit sad seeing Derek Kickett wearing a Swans scarf in the promos for Marngrook? No room for an EFC beanie as well?
That’s one wound that will never, ever heal. Again, I can understand it…

1 Like

I would like to see him move on also.

If he has beef with Sheedy then that’s fine but the club supporters still love him.

I loved Derek Kickett when he was with us.
I just see him as a total sook now.