#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

3 Likes

Why the rage face?

He mustā€™ve played almost as many games for them as us, including his last 3-4 years. Not mega surprising?

Possibly because as Wim 1 has pointed out in the past, the word ā€˜quiteā€™ is redundant.

AMT machine?

5 Likes

Thanks for letting me know - I will remember that for future useā€¦

1 Like

I know itā€™s petty.
I never claimed I was not a petty man.

Itā€™s just a pet hate of mine.

1 Like

Iā€™m with you wim.

The correct terminology would be EXTREMELY unique.

Right?

1 Like

Did you know the word unique originates from the word ā€œoneā€? Hard to subdivide individual cases furtherā€¦

Can someone confirm that Tippa had a hard defensive tag on him.
As i remember a player saying it was great to see Tippa break the tag in the last quarter.

I was getting pretty annoyed at him. And listed him and McKenna as 2 players that needed to provide run and spark in the last, and they both played really well. That first run down the wing by Tippa inspired the team i think.

Along with Hurley who was a rock in the last quarter after being fumbles McPhee the first 3 quarters.

I forget that Tippa is a small forward and like Rioli only needs a quarter to change the game. Lots of players continued to work and they reaped the rewards in the last quarter.

1 Like

Broke the game open in the last IMO. Lad is a baller.

2 Likes

ITā€™s because he presents. Green is in the same situation. They need to fix this - smalls crumb, unless they are by themselves.

So - ā€˜pettyā€™ in more ways than one, eh?

1 Like

Itā€™s his natural charisma.
Outshines all the other forward options

2 Likes

My assumption is that if he doesnā€™t get beat in the air he wonā€™t lose on the ground. Compare that to kicking to a 2v2 or kicking to one of our talls we probably have a higher percentage of losing the contest.

Reckon he was mediocre at best for three quarters, but then he literally kick started the team in the last and helped us win it. When heā€™s at his best, we donā€™t lose.

3 Likes

heā€™s the go to go down the wings because he always getā€™s 10 metres clear of his opponent

dat handball in the last though

1 Like

The kick from Daniher to a Tippa mark in the F50 was a ripper. It was just high enough for the Adelaide backman to not be able to touch the ball and enough of an angle for Tippa to be able to take the mark as it went past the backmanā€¦it was perfect. Pitty he missed the set shot.
Alsoā€¦why canā€™t Daniher kick for goal with the same precisionā€¦he is frustrating sometimes.

3 Likes

Langford looks happy with it.

2 Likes

Brilliant point had never seen him smile before!