#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Can’t recall seeing it before the game last week but Walla has a massive compression bandage around his left knee.

I don’t see the sense in playing a guy half cooked unless of course rest will not heal it.

Credit to Walla for playing through it!

I would like to think that if Green or Fantasia were available we wouldn’t.

1 Like

He is clearly injured but he gives it his all from the first minute to the last minute. Still trying to smother, tackling, chasing.

Well done tippa

13 Likes

Are you prepared when that approach causes hypothetically a 100pt loss to collingwood. And its season over in rd 5 vs season over in round 6

Another that should be dropped

Thought he had a good game today - Did most of the things you want from a small forward.

3 Likes

Can’t we rest him? I know he’s still playing better than others injured but his knee is clearly affecting him and I don’t want us to risk him doing further damage. Just fckn rest him.

5 Likes

Needs to be rested.

He never gets out of third gear.

Can’t run at all.

He isn’t right but then again with no Green and Fantasia he is getting on the park and still offering some pressure. Imagine how worse our forwardline pressure would be without him?

Trade

Spot on. Was worst on ground today and with the exception of one game, I would argue that he has been the worst performed player in our side this year. Has lost his run and rarely lays a tackle anymore. 3 kicks and 2 tackles for the day today and these numbers are typical of his season to date. Keeps his place in the side based on 1/2 season of good footy (the first half of 2017). Has done very little since. Needs a spell.

2 Likes

i think the opposite, I say we throw him in the midfield in replacing Myers

He is everything Myers isn’t, defensive, fast, quick hands, good kick and plays his heart out, also has that x factor

1 Like

One season wonder.

Entire gameplan relies on forward pressure and the guy who we need to do it doesn’t do it. Either not fit or just no good, I suspect it’s the latter.

Probably lost his touch with the ground ball because everybody kicks it to the top of his head in the forward line.

I reckon hes either a) injured or b) didn’t get a preseason. looks cooked by quarter time. can’t seem to get the frantic pace hes had of yesteryear

yeah damn tippa

how come he is not winning the 3 v 1’s when we kick it over his head to their advantage every time

6 Likes

He is injured.

But he keeps suiting up because we have no one else because our recruiting is ■■■■

6 Likes

He’s clearly carrying

Just by his lack of movement, he has to be carrying.
Why we continue to play him injured is baffling when we could be developing a youngster.
The way he is, its compounding our lack of spread and our forward half pressure.

2 Likes