#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

looked to be running unhindered for the first time in a bit

Every time Sandy said that it made me a little sick. Could have a brilliant bit of commentary just to punch me in the guts with “tipping”. Just read the guys name for Christ’s sake!

2 Likes

That’s pretty good. If it weren’t one of those flat peak hi rise things I’d buy a few.

2 Likes

want

Tippa wouldn’t want you wearing it anyway.

16 Likes

Get with the times old man.

Want!

7 Likes

I will henceforth refer to “Marvel Stadium” as “Walla Stadium”

3 Likes

shoulda been fitted dammit

No love for Mercuri then?

Tippa looked to be moving better, faster and unhindered for the first time in weeks. Coincidence that with this greater freedom of movement he also rediscovers some pace and form? l think not.

1 Like

Mark Mercuri - of course, yes he has such silky skills.

Good call @Captain_Jack, plenty of love for Mercuri, how could I forget him? (Though I remember forlornly sitting in the top deck of the old Ponsford Stand that fateful September day in 1999).

3 Likes

That’s where I was sitting that day.

Can still picture Dean Wallis with the ball in the middle, running away from us, yelling “kick it”…

Watching the replay and the stats do a
massive disservice to Tippa’s game. He worked his ■■■■ off and had some great touches. Chased everything.

12 Likes

Had some great moments in the last. That tap back through his legs to release Zaha was awesome. Ditto the tackle on Whitfield in the centre which led to zaha’s goal

4 Likes

Yep, slowly getting his mojo back.

his deft touches and pressure acts create goals, great game walla walla mc tippa

I think some criticism of the club is warranted here. If Tippa was carrying some injury that was reducing his speed, they should not have been playing him - instead they should have been focused on getting him physically right. We can see what happens when Tippa is right - he has a greater impact on the game.

1 Like

The full stop should have come after ‘speed’
Like this:

"I think some criticism of the club is warranted here if Tippa was carrying some injury that was reducing his speed. They should not have been playing him.

See, that way, it makes sense :slight_smile: