#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Although I agree in part we have had Raz, Green, Colyer and Begley out for much of the year. With the game being all about defensive pressure in the forward line I think Tippa just needed to play sore.

I think he has been improving as the season has gone on. I havenā€™t got any information to back that up, so may be incorrect. Just feel he is starting to get back to being more than simply a forward half defender.

I agree with you. He has started this year very slowly but has clearly been improving.

Yep he started awfully, but heā€™s been getting better as the year goes on. Thought he was excellent against the Lions.

Ease up Donny.

2 Likes

Excuse me thatā€™s Mr Healy to you.

2 Likes

Another one who looks like he has done 5 years development in one. Mike Fitzpatprick must be going crazy.

Heā€™s been sh*t the majority of the year. Itā€™s about time he found some consistently, and some better output. Heā€™s gone backwards this year

Heā€™s just been saving himself to rock your world in a couple of weekends time.

Canā€™t believe Tippa / Walla hasnā€™t been mentioned yet, he was all class, his pressure, vision and skill execution were a delight to see. Back to his best, which is plenty good.

10 Likes

BOOM!!! Is that the ground shaking?

1 Like

Pure class.

2 Likes

eddie does that its goal of the year

6 Likes

He seemed to find space in the corridor all night and was extremely damaging. Surprised he wasnā€™t named in our bests.

2 Likes

Best game from him this year by far.
Really hope he has 'learntā€™some stuff this year going through the middle more, and he can make that game last night closer to his norm.

1 Like

When walla stands up in the middle of thefucking ground surrounded by 5 opponents like its ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  nothing, you know ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  about to go down.

7 Likes

Just another example of stats being meaningless, he has copped it around here a bit due to this. With him it is quality & impact on games that is more important.

He has had some poor games, but not as bad overall as some make out. Will never be a huge accumulator.

3 Likes

I canā€™t agree with this, he was deplorable the first 2 months.

2 Likes

He had no impact or quality for about 8 weeks. Heā€™s back now. Thatā€™s what matters.

2 Likes

So was the rest of the team. But he copped a lot based on possessions alone.