#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA

LOOK AT THOSE ARMS

He’s been very indifferent this year IMO. Fantasia & Colyer being missing for a big chunk clearly didn’t help and Green missing likely compounded it leaving more up to him. I think he’s carried a slight knee complaint through much of the year too. Bye comes at a good time. Hopefully he’s refreshed and brings some of his past consistency.

Although I agree in part we have had Raz, Green, Colyer and Begley out for much of the year. With the game being all about defensive pressure in the forward line I think Tippa just needed to play sore.

I think he has been improving as the season has gone on. I haven’t got any information to back that up, so may be incorrect. Just feel he is starting to get back to being more than simply a forward half defender.

I agree with you. He has started this year very slowly but has clearly been improving.

Yep he started awfully, but he’s been getting better as the year goes on. Thought he was excellent against the Lions.

Ease up Donny.

Excuse me that’s Mr Healy to you.

Another one who looks like he has done 5 years development in one. Mike Fitzpatprick must be going crazy.

He’s been sh*t the majority of the year. It’s about time he found some consistently, and some better output. He’s gone backwards this year

He’s just been saving himself to rock your world in a couple of weekends time.