#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

15 Likes
1 Like

So Iā€™m at the bottlo getting some christmas beer and a guy in front of me (yeah itā€™s around 35 deg) is wearing a bombers footy jumper with #43 but the name onions. Anybody know whatā€™s going on there?

Diggers?

4 Likes

Looking back through this thread to early May this bloke, who loves the red and black was copping a lot of flack. But many players play through form slumps and niggles, but they are part of a team. When the team plays well its easier for them to look good. Tippa is not just a cult hero. He is a bona fide hero to me.

5 Likes

And yet he was getting votes in the best and fairest at the time. Blitz opinions mean little more than champion data ratings

3 Likes

Certainly one way of looking at it.

And probably reasonably accurate

1 Like

Itā€™s hardly surprising that when the tall forwards donā€™t know where to be and the whole team struggles for structure, that a small forward doesnā€™t have much noticeable impact on games. In that time Tippa was the only forward who was where he should have been, which is probably the reason why he got votes.

3 Likes

Under-appreciated if anything, is Walla. Great role model for young Moz to siphon knowledge fromā€¦

2 Likes

Or maybe itā€™s a club award that has more to do with club stuff thanā€¦I dunnoā€¦an actual best and fairest.
Iā€™m okay with that.
But for people to then say a player was actually among our best when he was, for whatever reason, clearly among our worstā€¦shrugs

He had a shocking run of form early in the season.
As did Joe ā€˜heā€™s fine, what are you all talking aboutā€™ Daniher.

2 Likes

All quite possible correct.
My comment was purely directed at Blitzā€™s wildly wavering observations, and the quality of many of those. On any subject.

1 Like

Watch out, here comes Walla. Looking the goods this preseason.

8 Likes

i think i speak for @Stallion and several others when is say

OH BABY

3 Likes

Looks in great nick. I reckon he will have a massive year and seemingly has even evolved to become an agent out of the Matrix

1 Like

Wow, he looks scary, go get ā€˜em Tippa/Walla. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Really enjoying his mentor role too.

14 Likes

We have finally figured out how to clone tippa!!! The dungeon pays off!

10 Likes

Predator took one look, turned, and ran.

8 Likes

ā€¦but got chased down. Thatā€™s prior, Predator, you ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  piece of ā– ā– ā– ā– . Gone!

7 Likes