#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Which will of course in no way prevent us from ragging @Reboot about it until the sun burns out and the stars turn dark.

9 Likes

Indeed.

Harsh of you to mention that, after all nobody’s mentioned Nic “200 gamer” O Brien yet!

2 Likes

Of all the players currently on our list, his success is the one l enjoy the most, and not just because l got to meet him last year and shake hands. He is the one who has had to work the hardest to get to where he is now, and it has been an exciting ride watching his trajectory. Almost as exciting as watching him in a game.

6 Likes

Can confirm that Walla is the first Essendon player to be selected to play in AFLX

1 Like

■■■■

2 Likes

Eligible to play or already selected?

Is the ‘draft’ they’re going to televise completely bogus?

1 Like

Has agreed to play and will line up for Indigenious side is the info i got

4 Likes

You , like me, were there at Shepparton the day he destroyed Dangerfield. Always knew he had the drive and that “something” extra.

I suppose that team has to be pre determined, or at least some players tapped on the shoulder early.

Sadly, I’m not sure there are 14 indigenous players that would be deemed good enough to fill the side.

I’m pretty sure there is.

Yes I did just have a look and there are more indigenous players on lists than I thought which is good, some players that I had forgotten about and then a few I didn’t realise identified as indigenous.

Probably went a bit early cos I saw an opportunity to further have a crack at this AFLX garbage.

1 Like

Would be a given really they’d want him in.

He’s one of the most exciting indigenous players in the league.

One of the most exciting players in the league

1 Like

Lost of people didn’t see him working as a forward either

I got something extra too that day: a mini-footy signed by him.

2 Likes

Betts
Tippa
Wingard
Rioli x 2
Burgoyne
Buddy
Brad & Stephen hill
Gresham
Wells
Harbrow
Jack Martin