#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Nice to see draper throwing his weight around.

Although it would have been given a free kick.

Only because he’s an Essendon player.

2 Likes

17 Likes

Lebron tipungwuti

GQ Australia or Esquire cover material right there. Walla, in all his sartorial splendor, sans the bling worn by so many other athletes. Great pic.

4 Likes

He looks better in red and black. Just sayin…

2 Likes

I thought the Deadly colours suited them.

Sharp

Anthony McDonald-Pimpin’wuti as good as you’ll see

Best on ground today

It’s a freakish ability that when everyone else on your team is running around like deers in headlights and you’re getting smashed all over the ground to be able to single handidly keep your team just in touch

Was a one man army in the second and third qtrs, playing like a madman was one of the few highlights

17 Likes

He’s back!

I’m starting to think I’ve got this one wrong.

He has looked amazing this pre-season.

The biggest thing is that he appears to be showing up more often during the game. Getting more involved. He is a beautiful footballer to watch.

7 Likes

Arguably has looked our sharpest in the JLT games, those goals of the pack last night where a thing of beauty.

7 Likes

CD reckon he is elite. :grinning:
Do they really need stats to work that out? Even a drovers dog could see that last night.

2 Likes

Geez, he looked good.
If Ablett had his game last night it would have been the back page lead.

6 Likes

Gun. Those sharks off the pack were simply sublime. Looking forward to a huge year from Tippa.

Getting to a lot more contests. Looks like his fitness has gone to another level.

3 Likes

I reckon having Mozzie around has helped lift Walla’s spirits… Can’t wait to see them playing together.

2 Likes

How’s the one hand ball scoop and hand ball to Ham in traffic??? Soooo clean.

1 Like

Agreed. But it is good that school comes first.