#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Tippa is such a sick ■■■■. Good on him.

2 Likes

Lit up the G. Didn’t even want to sell candy but that prick bought it anyway so he went around him and drilled it.

13 Likes

Dont ever doubt this bloke, Mercurial. Eddy Betts with more levers.

2 Likes

Who wanted him out?

He’s a gun!

2 Likes

Still reckon that most BB don’t fully understand the role of the small forward - You are not always going to impact with possessions and goals - It’s a matter of making the most of your opportunities which probably happen every third game.

5 Likes

Even when he has s bad game he still harassed the opposition.

It’s why he polled well in the b&f last year when everyone thought he was out of form.

His role is dependent on players around him playing their parts.

2 Likes

Pressure acts and tackles are the non-negotiables for small forwards these days. Walla is elite at them. And he kicks and sets up goals too.

1 Like

SO MUCH CANDY

Kicked some mega important goals and did one of those milimetre perfect passes

1 Like

3 of his goals were momentum changing. Those were the sort of goals if they were kicked against us you would get ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■ off at. Absolute gun

2 Likes

Rohan.
Farking LOL!

I don’t know whether he was carrying or just badly used in the first couple of games, but by gosh it’s good to see him in the backline and lasering passes into the forwards.

Watching the replay Tippa has his hand in each qtr setting up or kicking goals

His kick to set up Raz in the 1st is sublime

edit: just watched replay, his kick to Parish in the 4th wowzors.

2 Likes

Yes. as is everyones pretty much.

3 Likes

This is what Tippa is paid to do.
Marvellous job tonight!
Utilised all his strengths beautifully.

That first goal, watching the replay: I repeat ‘get the fark outta here’ about five times in a row.

Turns back for the sharper angle, don’tyouworryaboutthat.

9 Likes

He’s back. :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

hahahaha…i’m screaming at MrsDeck …“did youi se that DID YOU SEE THAT DID YOU FARKJIN SEE HTAT???..”???

Mrs Deck: Yes. Shut up.

14 Likes

:laughing:

Who else thought Walla’s goal in the 3rd looked like Long’s against Melbourne?

2 Likes

Walla was massive tonight. Magnif performance.

Sold so much candy the Melbourne defenders would of been diagnosed with diabetes after the game

18 Likes