#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Thank Christ he’s not a half back anymore.

1 Like

If you like your Sunday morning ‘■■■■’ check out the Tippa ‘Game Breaker’ video from yesterday’s match on the AFL app/site. Extremely arousing.

7 Likes

Can’t think of a more exciting game from a small forward since Darren Bewick took on Geelong in the Centenary game in 96.

Note Kyle Reimers does not count.

Put yesterdays game away in the memory bank folks, a classic

9 Likes

Lol, go back about 12 days in this thread.

How quickly this game can change.

5 Likes

I’m happier he wasn’t a CHF yesterday

3 Likes

Do it in any thread.

It really has been an incredible turnaround by the club. Two weeks ago we looked like wooden spooners.

2 Likes

Collars on Guernseys.
Stringer bucket hats in the bombershop.

1 Like

I’m still not going lid off u til we get a scalp this season of the quality…

Collingwood, Richmond, GWS.

We win on Anzac day and hello 2019.

(regardless if we cop North playing out of their skin this week.)

Quotes in this article is why I love the man.

Absolutely great character.

Can we work on a few more like him through the rookie list please?

5 Likes

Which is why I was so frustrated by our clubs inability to have our team ready for round 1. Because we are good enough.

At least we have come to play before we are 2-6 and the season is gone.

3 Likes

Carlilse 8 v bulldogs

At 25 and fast becoming one of the most damaging players in the AFL we are going to have one of the great players and people of the EFC unfold over the next 7-10 years.

His pathway to the AFL has brought a humbleness and work ethic that will be passed on to the next generation of EFC small forward and players.

My hope is that he enjoys mentoring and coaching Mozzie and hopefully gets that coaching itch.

5 Likes

Mozzie will be itching to play after watching Walla

1 Like

When did his marking get so good? He was going full pace at some of those grabs and pulling them in beautifully.

5 Likes

Magical.

Imagine both Tippa AND Mozzie in the same team? FCCCKKKKKKKKKK

1 Like

How did Tippa not make the back page of the HS??

8 Likes

I love Tippa. That was ecstasy.

Only one of his goal was like his typical goal…his 6th.

Rest are all lead and mark…(though he dropped two of them…got a free for one and also played on with the other).

1 Like

Played the mobile Daveyesque CHF role to perfection. His football IQ is a couple of steps higher than most other players. His foot passing skills are sublime and rock solid in front of goals. That long bomb from outside 50 was the highlight for me, as it showed his growing confidence to deliver when called upon.

6 Likes

Although the way this side can be just when you think we are up and about… Lets just wait until round 8.