#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

TIPPA!

1 Like

Oh, I dunno.
I like the statistical confirmation that Carlton absolutely will grind their one good player into the dirt and ruin him.

2 Likes

I love Walla!

Just because!

1 Like

hope he’s alright for next week

1 Like

Screw you, Tippa.

1 Like

Should @wimmera1 be banned for that?

• Yes
  • Yes, twice

0 voters

What???
At the very least he owes me a bourbon!

You get to watch him play.

I’d say the responsibility to buy the bourbon is on you. And if you don’t want the privilege, I’d like to put my hand up.

2 Likes

I’m just saying it would have been nice if he could have seen his way clear to kicking the first goal.
That’s all.

yep

3 Likes

Sitting with my Norf supporting mate on level 3.

My Mate “Wheres fat Tippa? hasnt done anything. i think hes a bit overrated there mate!”

10 seconds later, Tippa takes a mark and slots a goal

“TIPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” right in his face :smiley:

24 Likes

He pulled up a little sore in the second I think it was.

Still contributed. Sign of a very good player and leader.

2 Likes

The People - have Spoken.

I think you’re all very mean.

1 Like

Would you turn up for it?
:wink:

1 Like

Corky to right thigh. Had lots of work. Any risk he doesn’t get up?

Didn’t it happen really early? And he played plenty afterwards, including sparking our run at the end of the second quarter?

So it’s probably not that bad?

2 Likes

It did. They are ok when warm, will depend how it goes over the next couple of days. Might miss.

Fell heavily on his right hip. Might need some attention there. He continued to play but was unable to spin the way he usually does and kicks beautifully.

6 day break should be ok. Iced it up straight after the game

They would have pulled him off if even slightest chance him missing Anzac Day to ice it up sooner…I know low end Corks are also better to run out whilst they are warm because soreness sets in day after, which tells me it’s low end and he’ll be fine. May not be at his best mobility wise but his straight line running and pressuring shouldn’t be affected.