#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

More chance of that last week IMO

1 Like

kudos to @CharlieDonsā€™s twitter account for posting heaps of great stuff.

Walla has the footy smarts.

13 Likes

As good as Zachā€™s little toe poke to Heppell in the centre which ended up in Shielā€™s capable hands.

3 Likes

Although Walla was clearly hampered on Friday he still managed to kick two goals and have a decent match. Fantastic effort.

5 Likes

Love seeing him at centre clearances. He just creates chaos for the opposition, looks half a step quicker and faster by hand than everyone around him.

1 Like

His spoil of Joe was really bad mistakeā€¦we were coming hard then. Couldnā€™t believe it.

We got the next goal after the incident anyway but yes was strange

Thereā€™s a couple of these (bits of magic - not the Joey incident)every game from himā€¦ you donā€™t see 'em in the stats but itā€™s underrated what they can do for the teamā€¦ you can see oppo players sh*t themselves a little more when they have the ball and heā€™s on their hammer. Itā€™s been said plenty of times but that implied pressure that he brings is worth a goal or two.

2 Likes

Walla modelling the new Dreamtime Guernsey.

I like it.

4 Likes

I love the 2017 DT jumper I have, this is just as nice. They really do a good job of theseā€¦

3 Likes

Probably the best clash/red jumper weā€™ve done. Iā€™d prefer having some black and red outside of the sash for our clash jumpers going forward.

According to CD in last four games, Tippa is in career best form, is top 10 in the comp, and is better than Doogal Howard

1 Like

See, that last bit of wild extrapolation of data is why no-one takes CD seriously.

2 Likes

We goin with CD on this one I take it ? :smirk:

Yeah, fark dougal Howard whoever the fark he is.

DOOGā€™s

He was the kid doctor in that series

4 Likes

Wow. That is some stat@

8 Likes

Goes missing way too often.

A barometer for the team?