#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

some in this thread

1 Like

Itā€™s okā€¦ has there been a game this year where he hasnā€™t scored and weā€™ve won?
Heā€™s still a result barometer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: Damn, he did score a behind in the Dreamtime gameā€¦

Does he play on Hurn tonight?

Itā€™s possible to be efficient and not doing enough.

Iā€™m efficient at not doing enough.

3 Likes

1 Like

Coaches must be concerned if they moved him into defence late in the game - He was marginally better than Fantasia.

Shut the front door

Our most overrated player on the list

Should of been dropped 5 weeks ago

Correct. Careful though, I drew the ire of the armchair experts for suggesting he is tradable at the right price. If he played anywhere else Blitz would be labeling him a downhill skier.

not convinced we would get much in a trade anyway.

Over hyped - but thing is he has no upside. This is as good as he will get.

But he has dreadlocks, is a cult figure so cant say any of this publicly. He is a nice kick of the ball though.

lol only overhyped in your heads

2 Likes

I will take 6 goal games and games where he gets none but assists in 6. He has played virtually every possible game since round 1 in 2016.

Right. A lot of people donā€™t notice what he actually does around the packs. He shepherds and
does a lot of stuff many of the other p[layers do not do. Anyone thinking he should be dropped needs to sit up and watch a game marathon and look at what he does, not focus on what he doesnā€™t do.

1 Like

I just saw this for the first time lol. Not sure if shared previously.

59 Likes

Umā€¦ You guys realise heā€™s our leading goal kicker right?

5 Likes

Fkn brilliant.

If that doesnā€™t confirm Insta cult figure status, Iā€™ll go hee for tiggy!

3 Likes

Not exactly saying much given Stringerā€™s only finished 10 games, and Fanta and Joe have barely played

How good is that video

5 Likes

@hambo any goss on these guys?