#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Needs to replace the pre game air raid siren tonight and be shown on the big screen!!

8 Likes

We need a better forward system that isolates him one on one, and then not kick it on his head. The fact he has kicked 20 goals this year with how bad our forward line has been this year is a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  miracle.

Thatā€™s all.

10 Likes

What do they practice if not that sort of stuff?

Thatā€™s a thing that frustrates me. Youā€™d think there would be well established, ā€œsafeā€, plays we would use as our go to plays. But when we are off we look lost. Typically when we have to stop and think. But when itā€™s quick ball movement things click a lot better.

Every home game that Tippa plays, we need this song before the bounce. Imagine the psychological effect on the opposition players if the whole stadium is singing: "Heā€™s coming to getchaā€¦ Heā€™s coming to getcha!"

7 Likes

What I donā€™t get, when we go fwd, and only walla is down there, why donā€™t we try kicking a mongrel punt that canā€™t be marked or spoiled and allow him to go one out in a ground chase for the ball?
Even if opposition get it, walla has the ability to scare the bejesus out of the defence.

3 Likes

ā€˜Chaos ballā€™ā€¦ canā€™t stand Dwayne Russell.

But yeah that could work. Port did it very effectively verse West Coast earlier this year.

They werenā€™t mongrels as such but they kept the ball low as opposed to long high kicks down the throat of McGovern (take noteā€¦ oh nope too late).

1 Like

I hope he gets BOG tonight in a 10 point win, and they play his song after the match before the team song.

1 Like

all that she wants is another baby

? Ace of base ? Please tell me we havenā€™tā€¦

The truth of the matter is that he should be the easiest player in our forward line to pass too. Donā€™t aim it to hit him on the tit , aim it 5 or 10 metres in front of him when heā€™s on the lead so he can run on to it & then burn the opposition with his pace.

2 Likes

yeah we did

This is seriously one of the best things I have ever heard / seen - reckon Iā€™ve watched it 5 times already

2 Likes

Sounds more like

ā€¦ and now you do what they told ya!

1 Like

17 Likes

Either horribly out of form or he peaked in round 4.

Ordinary again

1 Like

A lot better tonight. Defensive pressure immense, had more of the ball, probably still not enough but better than the previous 2 games. Hopefully a big game is around the corner for himā€¦

1 Like

Haha thanks mate, Iā€™ll pass it on! The lads just found out today that Richo has agreed to be in the next song clip as well! Theyā€™re buzzing.

5 Likes

Tippa should be renamed

ā€œ The Hunter ā€œ

We won.

And he didnā€™t kick a Goal. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Happened against Hawthorn too.

And kicked a goal last week and we lost

3 Likes