#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

I would

They’ll be renaming the pocket at Adelaide Oval next week…Clue: it’ll have a few more consonants

4 Likes

good call by me

1 Like

4 goals 1. Hows that conversion rate looking?

Seriously, the guy creates momentum whenever he’s near it. He converts, he lays tackles… he even contested a few marks and brought it to ground today. Fark me

2 Likes

@Reboot remembers.

12 Likes

I’m almost certain he’s happy he was wrong.

Just give him a blank contract and tell him to fill in the details already.

2 Likes

Cupla nice goals there, Walla. Keep up the good work.

My 10yo loves Tippa! Fast becoming my fave too. What a footballer

45 Likes

I’M FINNA BUST

1 Like

The big goal he kicks in the third Hudson actually screams Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti…playing footy!!!

3 Likes

Which one was his best goal?
When he got around 5 north players and kicked it.
Or when he kicked it from impossible angle and won the match.

4 Likes

PLEASE RE-SIGN

5 Likes

So good to see Walla back to his best. Really worked hard the past 2 games to at least put in a base effort off defensive pressure, and now the rewards have come on the scoreboard.

1 Like

I wonder if anyone still wants to trade Walla after today. It’s Blitz of course, so someone will for sure. We’d be lost without him. Must re-sign him asap.

6 Likes

Bulldog fans want him bad now. Hands off. He’s ours.

2 Likes

People wanted to trade him???

Why am I not surprised. He’s the reason you want to brave the cold get down to the footy.

7 Likes

Well they want any player that has come through the Essendon VFL system.

2 Likes

Walks past Longy’s bronze statue on his way to work and is known to mumble “Good work, fella. Hope to catch up someday”. Going nowhere, baby (except next to Longy). :wink:

8 Likes

Both goals are great are for the other commentators in the background losing their ■■■■.

3 Likes