#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Kicked 26 goals last year. Already on 25 goals this year.

2 Likes

Picket Palace just put an extra zero on the back of their song.

18 Likes

Remember back when their were calls to drop him to the VFL :joy: … oh wait, that was last week… :grimacing:

6 Likes

There is zero chance he won’t be in red and black next season.

encourage your 10-year to paint a fingernail blue.

2 Likes

She’s a girl but will encourage my little fellow

We’ll get a first rounder for him.

Even the stats say it was his best game ever:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_WGCsIUEAEz2yH?format=png&name=large

1 Like

Superb game.

Video game mode.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Walla is just about the only player in my time here that no one has suggested trading. Since being on the senior list and even then…

If I had a daughter (or a son), I wouldn’t let them marry Walla, he would deserve better.

We mere mortals are not worthy.

8 Likes

Loved his post match with Mooney, “yeah it was pretty sharp but I was confident I’d kick it, I practice this at training”. Seriously he has to be kidding, that angle across his body on the tight side, I think he may have warped space time or something to squeeze it in.

28 Likes

It’s farking great to see Tippa starring like this!

Especially for those of us who supported EFC through the bleakest years of our history (the AwFL imposed Saga) while also through those years calling to EFC to overcome their conservatism to get Tippa into the senior team.

Thank Goodness for the wisdom of Bomberblitz!

16 Likes

They’d have to join the queue mate - I’m an old bloke and I want to have his babies!!

1 Like

Mozzie wants to come out and play with Walla. Make it happen soon. They will be unstoppable.

13 Likes

Really? Without having any inside info it seemed like, we got him in the VFL list shortly after he moved to Melbourne and watched him closely. He was talented but wasn’t fit enough, was still studying and was still acclimating to city life.

What do you mean about the club being too conservative, and did fans really have any influence?

What struck me was how quick the whole stadium erupted. My seats were at the other end and it was kicked into/past the North cheer squad but somehow everyone just knew.

8 Likes

I was standing on the wing. The bomber fans immediately behind the kick in the pocket went up straight away and the whole place went mental

9 Likes

Can’t. Stop. Hitting. Play.

5 Likes