#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

2 year old had just fallen asleep with a couple of minutes to go, and there was no holding back this week. Poor kid will be waking up screaming WALLLLLAAA at the top of his lungs forever, but it was f**king worth it.

4 Likes

he’s comin’ to get ya

5 Likes

and he runs and he runs and he runs and he runs and he runs

1 Like

If we lose to Adelaide the only upside will be the club announcing a 4 year extension for this guy!

4 years, is that all?

I want assurance he is a bomber for life, even after his playing days are done!

3 Likes

i voted for both.

1 Like

Me too. I love Anthony Hudson’s commentary for the winner he really adds to the moment.

4 Likes

What we are going to see is Tippa tagged brutally sooner rather than later. Our players need to be prepared to stand up and protect him from all manner of thuggery.

1 Like

Don’t be so dramatic. Fantasia has been dealing with it. If Walla cops some attention then Raz will get off the leash. That’s the beauty of having them both.

1 Like

Not being dramatic perhaps you need to watch the North game again and notice the attention he got.

And he was fine.

1 Like

So DJR wants to ensure neither of Tippa’s goals win goal of the week? I assume you must really want to make the AFL look (even more) like dicks.

Has anyone ever had two nominations in one week before?

4 Likes

New video on club site with different commentary and angles of Walla’s match winner, including some rad vision from up in the stands that really shows how tight the angle was.

25 Likes

Taking a few tippas from Zaka.??

1 Like

@paddyl90 using his tallness to say LOOK AT ME, twice.

Not at all demonstrative, though; perk up!

4 Likes

I played that for my wife and she literally started crying and said “See what sport can do?”

7 Likes

Love the spectacular, match-winning actions and the crowd’s reactions.

3 Likes

Both