#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

He didn’t do a kick around the body; he kicked it end-over-end to ensure it went straight rather than curling away from the goal face. You gotta be thinking fast and clear to do that!

16 Likes

Would love to see it from the other side. Seriously though, guys try to bend those in these days. He didn’t have room or time. Threads the needle without a stutter. That’s some Jedi ■■■■ and I love that we have players that can do really extraordinary things again.

7 Likes

Damn special player we have here.

2 Likes

How far away are we from Walla getting offered ridiculous contracts?

If the game had gone another ten seconds Walla would have kicked another goal!
A 6/3 our way on the 50 and Walla all alone steaming towards goal.Screenshot%20(550)|690x388

5 Likes

Hmmm. In isolation that does not appear to be a great way for us to guarantee the win (i.e. stop them kicking a goal).

Good in theory except you can see from the video that Tippa and the North player ran to the contest creating a 2 on 2, Tippa was actually the last person to touch the ball so anything could have happened but it was unlikely to be him kicking a goal.

Unlikely and Tippa are things that go hand in hand.

I imagine that you are now ashamed for ever having doubted him.

8 Likes

It’s only unlikely because from that distance Tippa would have got the ball but then picked out a loose man 15 metres out

1 Like

Yep, someone like Norf will offer him heaps

1 Like

It’s simply inconceivable to think he would not re-sign. And his renewal will be big news for the club, and they’ll probably want to time its announcement to make an impact.

6 Likes

You just can’t let a player like this go!

1 Like

Got a little gift from Dylan. So Toorak of the number 9 to give the number 43 a bottle of Pinot.

20 Likes

As much as a freak snap that was under immense pressure, it’s really a great team goal.

The efforts of Connor, DClarke, Raz, Stringer and Lav under extreme heat were fantastic. Walla just finished it.

25 Likes

It’s already happening apparently, Our offer is less than Rivals and I anticipate he’ll receive even better offers in the coming weeks.

Carlton could offer him 700k if they wanted to.

I highly doubt he leaves.

He’s worth that to the club just in marketing

2 Likes

I back in our list management team to get it done as we generally do

Like all negotiations no point going all in upfront, his manager also has to work things accordingly based on what’s being offered externally

Both TIPPA and Parish are managed by Phoenix group it seems

I don’t think Walla would make a good heel.

1 Like
1 Like

What’s the touching story?

2 Likes