#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Shiel bought Tippa a bottle of wine for the winning goal in his 150th. Its a nice gesture, but calling it “touching” just makes it clickbait

3 Likes

So is calling it a story

14 Likes

Welcome to 2019, where an afl accredited journo can turn a social media post into an article and make a living from it…

13 Likes

It was originally a bottle of water, but Tippa touched it and turned it into pictured bottle of wine.

57 Likes

16 Likes

It is a touching story. The value of the wine gifted is greater than the net worth of the entire North Melbourne Football Club.

11 Likes

Using my superpowers and good looks to get camera time. Too blessed to be stressed. I’m a big Kath & Kim fan too. Always “Look At Me” time.

2 Likes

Don’t know if this has been posted before. Was on facebook. Walla’s draft video.

8 Likes

Post of the year

4 Likes

I got diabetes just watching that.

1 Like

46 seconds into that video he takes high contact and doesn’t get a free kick.

1 Like

Noticed that the umps have been terribly consistent across Walla’s career so far, he gets at least one of those not paid every match.

1 Like

Tippa should stop washing his hands in bleach.

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think he’s going anywhere but it could get ridiculous. The money splashed around, that is. I hope we offer 4 years.

1 Like

Also interested in this.

Funny thing is that more people would have seen the social media post (and understood exactly what the story behind it was) than actually read the article. AFL media adds about as much value to society as gonorrhoea.

3 Likes

Starting to panic about his contract status.

2 Likes

I’ll bite. What have you heard? :smile:

5 Likes

No news is good news.

2 hours since this post and Humble has been uncomfortably quiet.
FKN worried :grimacing:

2 Likes