#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

i used two different browsers so i can give one vote to each goal. we need to get at least one of them over the line.

1 Like

If we get them both to the same percentage, >33.4% of total votes, do they both win?

Goes to boundaries on count back

19 Likes

I reckon that’s a better vocal performance than the studio version! (which I have listened to many, many times)

2 Likes

There is absolutely no way in the ■■■■■■■ world that Walla won’t be resigned to the club. Bookmark it, print it out, staple it to your forehead.

9 Likes

So you are saying he is leaving and you are resigned to it?

5 Likes

I don’t mean to be a grammar nazi. But the difference between re-signed and resigned is quite significant to the meaning of a post.

9 Likes

So if he resigns we’re resigned and if he re-signs it’s a real sign.

5 Likes

Colleagues at work today giving me grief over Tippa. Saying he’s gone and clubs are circling.

There’s no way he leaves. I honestly can’t see him going to another club - no chance at all.

2 Likes

Can I use blu-tac instead ?

:grimacing:

No.

3 Likes

Walla’s goal won goal of the week. The first one where he danced around. Not the match winner.

18 Likes

Won’t get the same plaudits as last week but fantastic game.

4 direct goal assists is huge, and went at 92% efficiency. The passes to Brown, the hands to McGrath - things only Tippa can do.

17 Likes

I’ve said it many times before - but we need to find ways to get the ball in his hands more. Makes great decisions and has the skill to execute them.

6 Likes

That kick to brown was absolutely perfect. I don’t think there has ever been a player that continously has made me shake my head in disbelief then this bloke.

Everyone of his touches seem to be worth 5.

4 Likes

Brown - kicking along the ground - twice…to Walla.
That’s how you ■■■■■■■ do it.

18 Likes

It was really smart work by Brown. Comms called it missed kicks, but they weren’t, they were deliberate.

4 Likes

That play from Hartley to Redman to Walla to Brown just showed that you don’t have to run and bounce if there are good options upfield. Get the kick away early.

5 Likes

This year he has gained so much consistency. If the rest of the team could do that we could become a genuine threat.

He is such a role model to the rest of the team.

Just a of when & how many times he will be an All Australian

You’d love to be a forward leading out with Walla kicking it. Rarely wastes it. His 2 kicks to Brown, over the back, 1 in the 3rd and one in the last, were pinpoint.

1 Like