#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

You don’t have to catch the guy with the ball. You just need to make him crap his pants, and consequently fumble or make the turnover kick.

5 Likes

Jeez he’s good.

3 Likes

Says it all really .

Endeavour can’t be faulted, and is a tackling machine. I can’t wait to see him when this side really clicks together on a dry deck, it will be something sublime.

1 Like

Would love to know how many score involvements he had today. He seemed to be involved in everything! Love him!

The roar on that chase down. The ROAR.

TIPPA YOU FREAKING BEAUTY.

6 Likes

the very definition of why fantacy points, player rating or what ever they are called are a load of bs. You cant look at stats to see his influence on the game. Id love to know how many scoring chains he was involved in, and how many times he pressured the op into a turn over.

3 Likes

that I/50 chip off the ground to Fanta. Iniesta does those things. so did Zidane & Cantona. can’t think of too many others TBH. bucket-loads of intelligence and talent.

2 Likes

looks more impressive on the replay

that deft kick through three players to raz in the 1st

wow.

This. And as noted by the boss in the presser, he often causes the opposition to rush kicks just by coming at them (even if he’s still miles away when they kick). Absolutely no stats in it for him.

1 Like

We should rehearse simulating the buzz when he’s not actually approaching.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Whenever he chases someone down i’ve always got ‘LIKE A GIANT CLAM’ in my head.

5 Likes

I think this pretty much sums up what happens when the opposition get the ball and Tippa is nearby.

4 Likes

Is Tippa the woman? Or he dude? Or the shark?

1 Like

Think Tippa is the shark.

The place would have gone bananas if he had snagged one late in the fourth. Sensational game.

He’s not the life jacket.

Walla catching his prey, the Puku represents all opposition players who think they can outrun our boy.

Some of my finest work.

15 Likes

A lot of what he does really well doesn’t end up on a stat sheet.

1 Like