#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Good things come in small packages. :slight_smile:

Have said it before and gonna say it again.

I love you TippaWalla.

2 Likes

lol you beat me to it, was going to say the same thing. I can only add that I am usually rising out of my seat at the same time and about to tip over the seat in front of me.

I’m typically only half way through the “AAAAAAA” bit by the time the player he gave the ball to is disposing of it.

1 Like

The only time they can say his name comfortably is when he’s kicking from a set shot or a free kick after mowing someone down…

Myers was all alone, fifty out, screaming for the ball on the other flank from the moment Tippa took the mark. I thought he was crazy for ignoring him, but what do I know.

EFA

11 Likes

Still like Anthony Mc Donald TripleMFooty.

1 Like

A friend of my old man calls him “Teppanyaki”.

I missed his altercation with the grub Mitchell. What happened?

Tippa honing his AFL skills

51 Likes

You’ve outdone yourself there, sensational

1 Like

TOM Phillips Collingwood rising star round 9 .

“I have that ultimate belief in myself I can outrun anyone”

RIP ■■■■■ bag.

12 Likes

His kicking skills of either feet are exceptional. He is so balanced and has a fantastic kicking technique. The boys around him must be thinking “How good is this?” when they see him running towards them with the footy, knowing he will weight it perfectly.

Here are some pics from the training session last week for the Purple Bombers media op.

8 Likes

Practising off both feet. Love it.

1 Like

Bit of Dean Rioli grunt too, he hits hard

1 Like

I reckon Tippa had read HAP’s comments about him, and figured since we were 10 goals up, it was time to put an end to the rumours.

1 Like

maybe better than Cyril, just as radical but also powerful.

1 Like

It’s McDonald’s TripleMFooty. That’s what makes it so perfect.

I value him higher so far, two years in.

He will go down as one of the greatest VFL upgrades ever. Reckon you’ll see him at the peak of his powers from 2018 onwards