#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Breaking news in NSW?

Hebba? Another nickname!!

1 Like

not sure htf i managed that typoā€¦

Iā€™m just gonna throw this out thereā€¦ For top end straight line speed, Iā€™m not sure heā€™s that quick. Put him alongside Jetta or Danger and theyā€™d run away from him. But heā€™s very quick off the mark (explosive) and thinks quickly/makes quick decisions. All contributes to looking quicker than he actually is.

flame away.

Not sure why youā€™ve posted that like its something controversialā€¦

1 Like

Nope. He is genuinely quick.
I doubt heā€™d match Dangerfield over 100 metres, but he certainly would over 40 - 50.
But for speed on our list, Alex Morgan is the man. Very serious wheels.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty much the consensus I thought.

He is very quick over the first 10-15m, and his lateral movement is amazing, but put him in a running race over any distance more than that, and he loses to many.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think it is. but if thereā€™s one thing Iā€™ve learned from my short time around here itā€™s that some folk donā€™t mind getting fired up about something thatā€™s not particularly controversial.

6 Likes

Then call the person a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and move on.

3 Likes

With overcooked tinned spaghetti hammies.

whereā€™s the fun it that??? :wink:

Shut up, fool. You take that back!

Problem is that whenever he gets to top speed he pulls a hamstring.

Weā€™ll be lucky to ever see him play at senior level because he keeps continually breaking down and the fact he is doing it at such a young age does not bode well.

1 Like

Get farked!

His boding skills are not AFL standard.

9 Likes

Check out his rundown of Hoskin-Elliot ANZAC day. Actually gained speed the longer he ran.

4 Likes

Serious?

If Hoskin-Elliot hadnā€™t have stuffed the bounce, heā€™d have torched him by a fair way. It was a great example of persistence, not speed.

1 Like

Donā€™t know if he would have torched him, they were both cruising until Hoskin-Elliot took possession and then they both accelerated. I reckon Hoskin-Elliot would have disposed of it before Tippa got him without the stuffed bounce simply because was 10 meters ahead of Tippa from the moment Collingwood switched to the corridor, but imo Hoskin-Elliot is in the same category as Tippa, fast without being lightning.

can we talk about that clean pick up and over the back handball blink and youā€™ll miss it 16 minutes to go 3rd qtr i think

right on the boundary, amazing skills, putā€™s it in Myerā€™s lap.