#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

He makes me feel like I’m a dozens-of-jackets-smart recruiter. It seemed so obvious to me.

Was selling candy all day

Does it repeatedly. To the point people should expect it, but his little kick fake ends up with his opponent on their ■■■■ 99% of the time. Love him.

Can someone pls create a gif of when he passed it through an opponents legs to one of his team mates? Sublime

Which one I’m sure he did 2 nutmegs

Is seriously the only guy I expect to hit his targets. Really brings into focus how poor our skills have been for over a decade

Needs to take young Goddard under his wing.

I ‘tagged’ David Wirrpanda in an intra-school game when I was about 15.

I kept him under 50 touches, and he only kicked 8 goals.

I still feel I won the battle.

Walla is the reason for the seasons.

Barely got drafted.

Say that again

Efa

David Wirrpanda played under Worsfold and now Woosha gets to coach our own version in Walla, 2 amazingly freakish talented players who can do things others simply dream about. Woosha must love coaching when he has players like this.

I’m curious why more people are not drawing this parallel.

He's the best kick in the team, and will still be when everyone comes back. On the year to date, upgrading him to the senior list is the easiest list management decision we've had to make in years.

Just hope the Curse Of The Elevated Rookie doesn’t hit him as hard as it hit Smack, dalgleish, and Ambrose.

EFC players in recent years have not had a great time the year after being elevated from the rookie list.

Hopefully he does a Baguley then!

Edit: beaten too it

Or Crameri

Essendon have done well with the Aboriginal players that have been upgraded from the Rookie List

• Dean Rioli
  • Andrew Lovett
  • Nathan Lovett-Murray

not bad list there.

Tippa

Only took 9 games but yesterday was the first time he was nabbed for holding the ball.

Tripped over …wasn’t caught if I recall?

Didn’t stop the maggot from paying it.

David Wirrpanda played under Worsfold and now Woosha gets to coach our own version in Walla, 2 amazingly freakish talented players who can do things others simply dream about.
Woosha must love coaching when he has players like this.

Only took 9 games but yesterday was the first time he was nabbed for holding the ball.

Tripped over …wasn’t caught if I recall?

Barely got drafted.

One more time

Undone by Etihad’s turf.

He was caught at the other Docklands game too. Well, not really caught, he fell at a seam in the grass.

Is seriously the only guy I expect to hit his targets. Really brings into focus how poor our skills have been for over a decade

Please FFS can we give this guy a run up around the footy!

Can someone pls create a gif of when he passed it through an opponents legs to one of his team mates? Sublime

Leeroy might have been a better player with a coach who he clicked with, seems he spent a lot of his career trying to find out what that spot was and struggling for confidence.

Still gave it a good go though, and I enjoyed watching him.

Yes it was all Hird/Thomsons fault. You could see that from his outstanding success once he left EFC/sarc

Knights coached him more.

Also sometimes players click with a coach and not others, like Malthouse and Davis. Doesn’t mean the coach was bad, just means that some people can see something and get it out of some where others don’t or can’t.

Ultimately Jetta takes responsibility, though. Just like Reimers and other failed players with talent to burn.