#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Thats a ■■■■ avatar JB#10

I assume this a joke, considering every avitar you’ve had is worse

I assume you’ve never gone to highschool.

edit: to make it easier for you http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=The%20Circle%20Game

Still don’t see the problem. So it’s some silly kids game. Why the angst?

lol

pls explain?

Does he have the tank to play on the wing?

Was invaluable last season running off half back, making players look stupid with his immense defensive pressure and tackling and using his elite evasiveness and foot skills to set up his teammates down the ground.

He is wasted forward now that we have Green.

Jesus tapdancing Christ. What is going on in here?

If he doesn’t line up round one then it’s 2017 Essendon premiers we must be so good. Just play him, who gives a heck where.

Well said. I like the shape of that triangular sail at the front you have there.

I took him in my draft league (very late, but still). He better play the half back/mid role as opposed to the forward pocket 4 possessions role otherwise Woosh and I are going have words.

When Jobe is getting first hands on it, and getting it to Tippa with 1/2 a metre of space we’re going to be very very good. And JD will kick some big bags.

Jesus tapdancing Christ. What is going on in here?

If he doesn’t line up round one then it’s 2017 Essendon premiers we must be so good. Just play him, who gives a heck where.

Horrid overhead, play him off the HB - with more space to use his kicking skills

HFF drags him to the goal square and his ‘horrid overhead’ skills get exposed, costing us goals.

Horrid overhead, play him off the HB - with more space to use his kicking skills

Walla can play the Cyril role where it's the defensive pressure that is the standout feature. Cyril only needs a handful of touches to have the like of McAvaney in the throes of ecstasy. Walla has all the tools for a Cyril like impact as a small forward.
Cyril is brilliant at getting to dangerous areas at the right time and making key plays, even if he doesn't clock up 25 touches per game. What you described is the anti-Cyril. It's actually the Davey role.

And in today’s game defensive pressure needs to be a strong feature of both small forwards and mediums forwards regardless of what type of game they play, this has been a problem area for us for far too long. Well that and a lack of credible small forwards period.

Put him in the guts!
Yes! Maurice Rioli style.

There’s a lot of Maurice in the way Walla plays.

The sublime skills on both sides of his body, the crunching tackles that he regularly deals out to his opponents and not to mention his evasive skills too.

Whack him in the centre as Nocturnal has suggested.

Play him off half back FFS

Put him in the guts!

I reckon that is the long term aim.

Put him in the guts!

https://media.tenor.co/images/7e3fe3ec8b6da334d5902fe7689bc169/raw

Put him in the guts!

Walla can play the Cyril role where it’s the defensive pressure that is the standout feature. Cyril only needs a handful of touches to have the like of McAvaney in the throes of ecstasy. Walla has all the tools for a Cyril like impact as a small forward.

I think everyone is jumping the gun here. It’s pre season. We haven’t had a game with both Hooker and Daniher bringing the ball to ground and we haven’t seen a full strength midfield having a real crack. Round one when it gets serious I think there will be a lot more opportunities being created for guys like Walla. What he did last year wasn’t a fluke and he’s still hands down the best kick in the team when it comes to hitting someone lace out on the chest. He’s going to have a massive year!

It’s interesting. Has he trained much as a defender this preseason? If not the competition for spots forward is going to be tight. His biggest assets though are his disposal, breaking lines and his hardness. Be very hard to leave him out on last year’s form and what do you take out of these three games in terms of structure? At a complete guess he’d be starting on the bench at worst.

Walla had a poor JLT1, but in JLT2 kicked a goal and had numerous goal assists. That is exactly what we want him in for.
He had four touches.
Those two statements are actually compatible...

Not if “numerous” means what I think it means. Numerous is not a synonym of multiple.

We scored 12 goals. I don’t know what he did with his 4th possession, but three of them were a goal, or he handed it off to a player for a goal. That is at least 25% of our goals Walla either had the last or second last possession. In my view, that is “numerous”, and shows how important Walla is forward.

And that is in a match he wasn’t at his best in.