#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

I wish he would hold me like that

I wanna hold him like this.

5 Likes

I think what we will see here is that one will have a quiet game and the others will will get more scoring opportunities. Raz kicked four. Most likely he will get the best small defender which will mean the other two will get the opportunity.

1 Like

TIPPA gave off 2 goals to Stanton heā€™d probably have been able to kick. And also just missed a snap heā€™d nail more often than not.

Was involved enough. Constantly seemed to find space when we were attacking. And his defensive work was excellent always pressuring the opposition.

3 Likes

Tippa was a skunk, Caracella style

Multiple times we brought it out of the backline and Tippa managed to get all alone forward of centre.

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s weird for such a good kick he gets a bit cagey on the set shot doesnā€™t he

I think heā€™s pretty confident within 35m, but a bit unsure outside that. Maybe 40m.

3 Likes

Gee it was exciting seeing him grab the ball in the centre and bolt past a couple of players!! He lights the place up!!! I was up off the couch!

2 Likes

For the longer shots he should handball the ball in front of himself, chase it, pick it up, blind turn around the guy on the mark and then pin point a pass to the guy sitting 2 rows back right behind the goal line.

6 Likes

In years to come people will pay the price of general admission just to watch this bloke play.
Looks like he is the best current Tiwi island player in the AFL.

Weā€™ve seen it hoof it from outside 50, so heā€™s capable.

1 Like

Only general admission? Is he not worth a reserved seat?

2 Likes

One day in front of 80K+ fans, heā€™s gonna light up the G with a blistering run and goal and itā€™ll be the best thing youā€™ll ever see

13 Likes

Barely gotā€¦ through a day without more raving about him.

Heā€™s my favourite player by a fkn mile. I love him

3 Likes

The noise whenever he goes near it is really something else.

7 Likes

You really notice this at games. I like it.

What do you hear more of in the stands, ā€˜Wallaā€™ or ā€˜Tippaā€™?

Last year v Carlton I made sure I always yelled the latter longer than the guy behind me that was opting for the former.

2 Likes

Yes, the noise level rises and everyone is up out of their seats! Canā€™t sit still when Tippa has the ballā€¦

1 Like

Your example pretty much sums it up. Itā€™s just a collective excited chorus of WATIIPPALLA.