#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

People need to stop kicking it to him over his head in a 1v2 contest.

2 Likes

How many slips today?

1 Like

The answer to both questions is 1/100 of fark all

I think it’s 1% of a %100’er.

If it was a drinking game you’d get fairly merry.

I reckon he will struggle. He wont be able to grab the slippery ball and will be slipping over everywhere.

1 Like

Hope he’s wearing the right shoes.

three weeks in a row now, we’ve been jumped early, and he’s been absolutely anonymous in those patches. Before turning it around to have an impact in the second.
He would want to arrest that trend.

Needs to find ways to get involved when the ball’s not being served up to him on a platter. Lead up to wing for an easy mark, swap into the middle for 5 minutes to crumb a contest etc. Just do something.

That is exactly what he did last night…

He was one of our best performers last night.

The whole 22 were inept in the first quarter

1 Like

He had 2 touches partway through the 2nd
Carlton game 2 touches half time albeit one was a goal.
Brisbane game he had 5 or so.

Need 4 quarters from everyone.

Get him in the fkg guts.

2 Likes

Learning to use his bulk to monster the speedy smaller defenders put on him and take contested grabs / turn one on one marking contests in his favour

Only his second year and still improving every game

1 Like

Seems that he has improved his overhead ability. I cringed during all the kicks directed to Tippa when he had a bit of heat on him but he took them all very well. Plus he actually outbodied a couple of top Crows defenders to kick goals which I’ve never seen him do. Great game by the small fella.

5 Likes

He’s the best mark at his height in the game*

• he’s better than Caleb Daniel and weighs about forty kg more than him.

He used to take bulk intercept marks in the VFL, shouldn’t happen, but he’s actually pretty good at it.

He’s gone into the guts last two weeks.

Best person ever.

5 Likes

Sorry, but this is just wrong. You can’t cost the side potentially 6 goals in turnovers and be in the bests. Three times across Q2/Q3 we had the opportunity to enter F50 and he was tackled or dispossessed and it went down the other end for a goal.

I like he’s trying to take the game on, but boy those hurt us.

Going to wack a 20 on him for the medal, just got a feeling.

3 Likes

I will bet that’s not the only thing you wack if he win’s it …

2 Likes

LOL HE TRIED TO OUTRUN THE TIPPA.

7 Likes