#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

That first quarter soccer-chip to Raz.
The commentators were saying there was a bit of luck in it, but in the slo-mo you could see he absolutely knew what he was doing.
He adjusted his foot to direct the kick.
Amazing.

11 Likes

when wall does it, its a bit of luck.

when some collingwood carnt just hacks it forward 20 metres to nowhere its a fkg stroke of genius the world hasnā€™t seen since davinci ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  a goat.

7 Likes

Look, I donā€™t want to say his run down and Joeā€™s goal is play of the year, but itā€™s easily the greatest play of all time.

17 Likes

I didnā€™t realise da Vinci was from Queensland.

One Nation candidate apparently.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s only one life jacket.

1 Like

Looks like a genius to his contemporaries but really just a bloke with backwards and extremely dated ideals.

1 Like

Defensive pressure aside there are just those pieces of magic which all created goals

Legend

Late in the last Tippa gets the ball on the wing, doesnā€™t do anything actually interesting with it but the crowd noise noticeably changes. Everyone loves him.

This made me laugh and smile in equal measure

(Sorry donā€™t know how to embed vids/tweets)

6 Likes

Titanic Tippa - ace.

Love the look on the blokes face that got tackledā€¦its like WTF?

Didnā€™t know what happened.

Just got TIPPAā€™d.

Not sure how much Iā€™d wanna catch him if he crapped his pants, to be honest.
Maybe itā€™s just me.

2 Likes

Yep that and his spin and delivery to Stanton in the last. His decision making is amazing at times and has the skills to execute.

Also that kick from the wing to Danniher who unloaded it to Hooker for goal, that was insane ly difficult and he pin pointed it.

Tippa the iceberg?

Iā€™ll get my coatā€¦

6 Likes

You called?

12 Likes

Didnā€™t kick a single goal delist

all jokes aside it felt like he kicked 5 so important to the team and a huge joy to watch

brings back memories of Daveyā€™s first season where he would constantly run down opponents and get us a free kick.

I look forward to the next fool that tries to take him on

So um, were some people questioning his ability to play as a forward?

:yum: :innocent: