#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

He could so easily have kicked half a dozen Saturday…the shimmy along the goal line followed by a left footer that went nowhere, the one at the end of the game, the one where he handpassed to Goddard after the Selwood tackle (was at the end of his range, but Goddard didn’t even score - if you handpass to anybody there, make it a left-footer…or Green or Raz), and another couple where he just missed.

2 Likes

Imagine how scared Longy would have been every game. In the same way, he used to get the crowd go up if he was in the clear and the ball was 80 metres away.

1 Like

Maybe that’s why he’s always running so fast :D?

We can’t stop or else he’ll slow down!

I am utterly convinced he should start being groomed to be at as many centre bounces as possible in 2018.

1 Like

Dare say by the end of his career, he’ll be known as a great. I don’t say that lightly, his highlight packages will last years.

2 Likes

Selwood prolly just wanted a hug from the great man. And why wouldn’t you?

3 Likes

… because I’d probably break a hip.

3 Likes

Is it just me, or does Selwood even try and duck when he’s being chase down tackled from behind?

And I could watch that gif all day

3 Likes
1 Like

Oh man, funnier every time…

He’s embarrassed Selwood and Danger now. I can’t decide who should be next on Geelong’s list…

Edit: Chris Scott, maybe…

1 Like

Lets hope he sorts out Mitchell this week,… and when I say that, I mean much more than just embarrass.

4 Likes

My father in law, a scum follower, was asking me about this “TIPPA Bloke”. He reckons he is an excitement machine.Loves watching him.

One of the very few valuable insights he has ever made.

7 Likes

Big tackles
Big goals
Big runs off HB
Big handball spoils
Big plays

We’d expect just a few of these from Tippa a game, but now we get them all, what a star

1 Like

Said it before - I still think he’s got alot of upside, scary as it sounds.
If he develops a better tank - you’ll see him do much more of the same, more 2nd efforts, and even higher precision.c
Imagine him getting to as many contests as Zach and doing what he does. Scary proposition.

1 Like

That goal he kicked in the 3rd? Q where he gets a hand in to intercept the ball outside 50 and then gathers the loose ball (aka contested possession) and then snaps a tracer straight through the sticks was pretty outrageous.

I liked his bit of play at the stoppage on the wing which lead to green’s goal from the pocket. Made everyone look like witches hats.

It’s worth going back and looking at his under 18 highlights if you can find them. Iirc there is plenty of ridiculous stoppage work in there.

Bags will probably retire because he can’t face another preseason opposed to him.

1 Like

At the end of last year he had a show reel on you tube.
At the end of this year he will have one for hits, one for run and gun, one for run downs, one for goals, one for candy sales, side steps and shimmies…and by the end of his career one for pure magic.

There is already enough material for this : Enjoy the latest:.

9 Likes

That’s the one I gif’d.

Just blows by 3 of them as if they aren’t there. You can almost hear them think,…“What the fark was that??”. Then he takes on and goes right round the ruckman for good measure. Lurved it.

11 Likes

Yep, 3rd. Knocked down the handpass, got the handball receive from BJ, 2 steps and bang from 40m. Was ridic.