#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

l used to watch Max in action at Moorabbin, when l was just a little tacker. He was a class player, IIRC he also won a best and fairest at South, to break Skilton’s run.

2 Likes

Plumber

Have to agree. I think all of Walla, Raz and Green can rotate through there quite easily without losing too much potency forward.

1 Like

There’s the argument over. Can kick long.

5 Likes

Hate to say I told you so…but…

1 Like

Serious extraction of the urine with that last goal. Was beautiful.

3 Likes

spent heaps of time in centre clearances, which we won, heaps of times.

6 Likes

Only little bumps and handballs that could easily be overlooked, but seriously, clearance machine.

4 Likes

Practically got under opposition players’ legs and was off running before they realized what the flash was.

Never seen someone so clean in congestion, and quite fumbly when 5 metres clear.

14 Likes

So McG, Zerrett, Walla has our midfield covered for the next decade for inside/outside tackling machines with elite kicks

You… now it’s all I’m thinking about. I miss Patrick Ryder.

The one on Sheppard that lead to that ridiculous Fanta left snap was awesome

2 Likes

After Bitchell and Walla had their coming to Jesus moment early on, Walla was as angry as I’ve ever seen him. He was ferocious.

1 Like

He was in EVERYTHING when he was in the middle. Huge amount of body work even whe he didn’t extract it himself

The Paradox. He’s growing each week, and yet staying the same size.

3 Likes

Good sides always have a cult figure, Walla is ours. He goes near the ball and the crowd are noticeably louder and more excited. He rarely lets them down.

Yeah never seen TIPPA so fired up. Must’ve been similar scenes in @Reboot’s cafe the other year.

11 Likes

So remember the time you drove to Melbourne and (among other things) watched some VFL with me? Remember a certain players insane 40m laces out pass to… was it Joe Dan?

I seem to recall it being Joe Dan that was doing the field passing