#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

The bye can’t come quick enough for Tippa I think - looks in desperate need of a rest.

Might be right, … even got “Walla’ed” himself tonight.

The nature of the position is you can’t have an impact every week Play three small forwards and one will always have a quiet game.

1 Like

Not it. Been way less dynamic, and zippy off the mark the past 2 weeks.

I was thinking possibly carrying, … but he may just be getting a little buggered.

He’s a small forward who has limited opportunities - I am happy with all our three small forwards.

Congratulations. Doesn’t change the fact.

Do you think as an example Dangerfield or Martin have been zippy every week ? No way - They’ve had games this year in which they’ve lacked zip and impact.

I’m happy too - but he struggled to make any sort of impact last week and this week.

I’m not calling for him to be dropped - i’m just saying he looks like he could do with a rest, of which the bye is very timely.

What the fk are you on about?

He’s either carrying or just weary.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the latter.
Zero tackles tonight.
First time this year.

Simple - I’ve reused your words zippy and dynamic- No player is zippy and dynamic every week - Small forward is the old half forward which was called starvation corner - So opportunities are limited - Do you know that Tippa has an AFL leading 6 chase down tackles which indicates he has been zippy and dynamic but not every week.

Clueless.
Anyway,… back to the sane… …

Been way less dynamic, and zippy off the mark the past 2 weeks.

I was thinking possibly carrying, … but he may just be getting a little buggered.

You show you are poor at debating an issue by throwing in a childish emoji and one word insults - Tippa’s had an ordinary two weeks, like nearly every player in the team at some stage this year.

Agree with others. I think the last 2 games have been a struggle. I can’t think of the last time he was caught like that. The bye can’t come quick enough.

Post removed. Cut out the swearing and abuse or you’ll get a holiday.

Has lost some pace and excitement, I wonder if he is sore?

1 Like

Ever considered that his game would be pretty taxing?

I understand the coaches want him interchanging between forward and midfield to continue his development but an occasional run down back would probably be good for him and the team

goes missing way too often. got flammed start of this year when i said he is not a full time forward

It’s been this long and nobody’s mentioned “that” goal not to mention almost mark of the year

Everything about that goal from when the ball came in, even to his casual lope in to checkside kick through the sticks was Dean Rioli esque, magic on a football field. Can’t believe he’s ours

super star.

8 Likes