#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - till 2022

Anthony McDonald - Tipungwuti

Es Bueno

Noticed in the cats game he is being much more vocal on ground, calling out and making sure set ups are right.

Tony McDonald is going places.

1 Like

Going by his twitter handle we probably could get away with calling him “McTippa”.

McT

A long way from Beijing but Emma made it to training and had her photo taken with Walla.

28 Likes

What I take from that,… other than how too fkn cute your Daughter is, … is what a physical beast Walla has become, … check out the arms on him, … and Donald Trump would be weeping blood at the size of his hands … :smirk:

2 Likes

My wife commented about how fit and built Walla is, she has seen flashes of him when i am watching the footy on TV in Beijing. She was very impressed as how both Hepps and Walla spent the time taking photos with people and signing autographs. BTW i think her cuteness will get her on Channel Nine news tonight with some footage of her with a 95 year old supporter.

5 Likes

He was immense! Out of the middle or harassing forward. We’ve got out attacking forward/mid who goes the other way and scares defenders. Finally! Woo! You beauty. He makes it happen.

2 Likes

One of the most talented players in the league.

Crowd still go full Fark Carlton when the ball merely goes near him.

11 Likes

dat bump

you really have to be at a game to see just how much pressure Tippa adds to the team and his work rate off the ball

1 Like

Could be the greatest player in the history of the game.

Hope I’m not overstating it.

3 Likes

I don’t mean to sound racist but this guy makes me excited when he’s near the ball the way Lovett used to.

2 Likes

Shame Champion Data don’t acknowledge his one percenters…

The chasedown that caused their defender to panic kick it to Heppell was the sealer.

9 Likes

I thought it was a classic “low possession but high importance” game. Won’t get a look in for votes, probably wasn’t even best 10, but fark it is exciting when he gets near it. So clean with his hands… manic pressure and growing goal sense.

If he does that every week then we are going to have a lot of wins… and more 100+pt games

1 Like

Well he’s om the way. According to the common potators he has the longest name of any player in AFL history.

Walla is the ultimate example of a player which makes champion data irrelevant.

He creates goals just by causing a rushed kick, consistently!

14 Likes

Particularly just loved his pressure, along with Fanta. Green was good enough, but if he could also get to the level of these 2, they’re going to create a lot of goals